Reviews for In The Eye
sylphxpression chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Did the shrunken pupil come first or the crystal eye? I always thought he'd done it himself, too.

And some persons find ear piercing agonizing... ; }
GrayRobes chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Ah, lovely teatime. It figures taht he'd take the storeis too literally. that's a really nice version of how he loses his eye.

Looks like he still kept his knack at being a vicious hyperactive bastard.
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
For some inexplicable reason, this one made me smirk. How very like Teatime :]
Emii chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Awesome. I like the way you've worked your mind around this - and it isn't as gruesome as people would expect. I find that a skill, since you don't always need to know all details - makes it more fun for the reader!

Well done.
Gingerbeer chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
I can believe this is what happened.

A bit short - all right, that's not necessarily a drawback, but the small format seems to constrain you a bit. It's not rushed in any manner, but there is a slight tendency to tell rather than show. If the story were twice as long, I suspect you would be able to bring out Teatime's reactions in-story, rather than telling the reader "He felt terribly cheated".

That's my only nitpick. It is a creepy story, and you've got Teatime's personality *nailed*.
AMarguerite chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
How fantastically disturbing.

I love your Teatime characterzation- he's the perfect balance of hyperactivity, insanity, and terrifying competence.

*so much love*
Puredeadthingy chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
There is absolutely nothing creepier than young Teatime. Even him giggling is obscene. You did a fantastic job writing him, and it was probably just me, but that's how I see he wanted to destroy belief for the kiddies. He got cheated; so should they.

For the last line, I think I would like to glomp you. English language and multiple meanings are for the win.
the-bee-keeper chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
That was really good, i thought you wrote him really well :D

Is there more?
Qem chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
I just wanted to say that I thought you did a faboulous job with characterisiting Teatime in the three oneshots I just read. I really greatly enjoyed reading them, and wanted to say thankyou for writing them and putting them up to share. D
P'tfami chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
An interesting aspect of the eternal mystery behind -ah tim-eh's eye.

It was a bit confusing following the narrative switch in the beginning, but it ended well so that's o.k