Reviews for The Little Things
i soooooooooooooooooooooo loved it
good chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
KAWAII! _
IsolinaBlack chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
SanzoxGoku. Is. Awesome. ;'' xD They're, like, perfect. And, this story is completely kawaii. xD
TheDevilMayCry chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
That was really well done. :D I know what you mean when you wrote that Gojyo knew about these things, I reckon he would too you know? In any case, great job! I really enjoyed reading it!
trulywicked chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Aw. I feel all warm and squishy inside. Excellent.
Anon chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
You know, I really like this fic. Don't know what else to say..

My brain was kinda mushy and my heart went 'squee' after reading this fic (_) I like seeing Sanzo and Goku together. They always slay me (LOL) Keep up the good work!
Anime Writer2 chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
awe.
Yami B chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
That was pretty damn good. Everyone was in-character and I love your writing style. Grammar - Excellent! Spelling - Excellent! Overall story - Excellent!

Just one thing:

Once inside, Goku began to change into an easy shit and shorts; his usual night attire.

You tell me where the spelling mistake is there. ;-)

Other than that it was, at the risk of sounding redundant, EXCELLENT!
whiteAngelblood chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
o_O

That was wonderful
Quack says the duck chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
AW! That was just so perfect. I loved it. I love the little things. This is so being faved.
Eyes of Shinigami chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Aw! It was so cute! Though we all know that we can count on Sanzo to be a right prick, I think that he still has it in him to be sweet.

I liked the depiction of their relationship. So cute! I think I'll be gushing about that for a little while. Gives me something to think about other than Calculus homework. *scowls*

-EoS
Miss Goku chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
So Cute _
Solitaire chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Hahahah, it's pretty sad when Sanzo needs to (however indirectly) go to Gojyo for advice on his love life. Gee, Sanzo, so you really secretly like Goku's mushiness after all. XD

Getting Sanzo to admit his emotions is like pulling teeth, lol. And then even when he *does* finally say it, it's still really hard to picture him doing it.

Very cute story. From the summary, I was almost dreading character-death or something, but I'm glad to see it wasn't anything so drastic. Hope to see more from you in the future!