Reviews for The Girls Guide to Hunting and Fishing
kori michelle chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
this is confusing it like tuning into a tv show that been on for 5 years and your just watching your first episode in the middle of season 5. Theres not back ground on how they meet and the other two stories don't tell you much other that dean leaving i'm assuming here his first wife for a woman named autumn. no clue whats going on here
Bella S chapter 12 . 9/20/2010
Great Amazing Magnificent sTRY. I know it ended but Maybe you canmake sequel ?
Fan the Friendly Fires chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
I know you wrote this ages ago, but I can't help but mention that I LOVE all of the gilmore girls quotes that you put in here. :]
Sarah chapter 12 . 8/13/2008
Well I'm going to be dead tomorrow morning and there's a pretty good chance someone will get maimed. Not to mention I'll have a killer head ache. BUT it was so worth it. You know I'm going to stick around until you finish this series. I can't for the life of me walk away from a good story. Believe me I've tried. Plus you sort of have my girls.

I really don't know where to begin this review at... I loved it all as usual. You get time you need to go back and reread. You have a few places where the names are wrong. Dean instead of John and Kaela instead of Kelly...That's the only constructive thing I can say.

Where the hell is Ellie? Why isn't Dean with her? Okay I know he wants to be with Autumn and all. But dude you marry a chick and she gets her throat slashed I don't give a damn who you'd rather be with you get your ass in her hospital room and sit by her side. If you think its all your fault anyway you have her favorite flowers delivered every hour on the hour until she wakes up or is able to leave, which ever your wallet will support. *sighs*

Er...Lets see... I adore Mary. I felt so bad for her at that thought of John loving Kelly more than her. Its a hard one to imagine. John loving anyone, other than his boys, more than Mary. Even his boys don't make the cut half the time. But it gives us sweet loving tender John. I can't wait to see the twins play into this. I mean with Kelly in her current state its going to be a VERY long time before she's physically able to have sex let alone carry a child. But I have no doubt that you can do it.

So this is getting long and I need to get to bed. I'll cut it short here with a "I can't wait for you to update!" Seriously don't wait so long withdrawls are hell. That's the next demons the boys should take on.
Sarah the mutant farm girl chapter 8 . 8/13/2008
I love you. Honestly I do, but honey your mind scares me. The fact that Christopher is your brain child really worries me a bit. He's so perfectly insane! I loved the Deautumn bit...yeah I'm not sure that name is going to work *shrugs* I tried. ANYWAY you've given me a ton to read so i'm off to the next chapter...OH! GO KELLY! Snarky comments are her kingdom. Now if only she'll get dying out of her head.
Tifa chapter 7 . 8/7/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY! cant wait fo rthe next one
JohnnyStormsGirl chapter 6 . 7/6/2008
love this story
V956970 chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
LOL I love it!
Sarah the mutant farmgirl chapter 7 . 6/2/2008
Had to log out to leave a review *rolls eyes* You already know I'm in love with the Autumn/Dean bit at the beginning though to find Ellie is such a state at the end, though not surprising since I read the first write, is horrible. Not only did he make out with another girl he was having sex with someone else while his wife is being murdered. I kind of like Kelly being tortured better than Kaela. Makes Chris MORE twisted and demented and I love that. Then we have dear little Vee, *sighs* poor dear is in for the worst, in my humble opinion, and we've barely had time to love her...though Sam's obviously made up for that.

Okay now that I've covered that I want to go back to Dean/Autumn. I'm SO glad nothing is actually wrong with the Impala. When you said you had broke it down my heart sank thinking of the beloved Chevy maimed. I must be learning some amount of control because I DID manage to stop myself from laughing too loudly when Autumn fell in the stream, or maybe its that laughing hurts a bit. But as little as I know about survival I know you'll get warmer faster naked than in wet things so when she fell in the stream and they were headed to that cabin all I could see was temptation and I was loving it. But which is truly better: Impala Sex or Abandon Cabin Sex? I mean when Dean's involved both are great but... I'm with Autumn though, why didn't Dean ever come out and mention her to Ellie. Why didn't anyone ever mention Autumn and Athena? Surely the wives have met some hunter who knew and kept in touch with the girls. Bobby would have known how they were. Ah but such is the life of a dirty little secret. I'm off to work on my oneshot a bit more so I'll catch you later.
LuSamFan chapter 5 . 6/2/2008
Oh, is it bad that I feel just a tad bit bad for Liz. Dont shoot me!

Bad. Bad. Chris. He's still as insane and as evil! I adore him. What? you have to love the villian they move the story all long and stuff.
LuSamFan chapter 4 . 6/2/2008
“Dean, I’m standing on the precipice of insanity. I don’t recommended any pushing.” The now fiery red-head hissed out. If he didn’t know any better Dean would have mistaken her for a Parselmouth.

Lmao! I liked that line, i want to steal it. I liked the ending. I already know who is at the door but I might the whole Sam jinxing it part. just awesome
Sarah the mutant farm girl chapter 5 . 6/1/2008
“Wait a second, can you see me?” Kelly asked, a puzzled frown on her face.

“Yes.” Chris answered looking at her as if she suddenly grew another head.

“Oh, I totally misunderstood that groom-can't-see-the-bride-in-her-wedding-dress-thing.”

I love that, I'll have to remember that line!

You know I loved it as always, and I'm dying for the next chapter. SO happy to see Autumn finally making her appearance. I know its not been THAT long but she's my girl and any time without her is a bit difficult to handle.
Sarah the mutant farm girl chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
YAY for summer breaks! Loved it as always and running off for the next chapter ignore the horribly short review. Love that Autty is torturing Dean, poor dear. Sorry to Ellie though.
Angel 1914 chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
This is really good. I like this whole girls guide thing.
hotforjensen101 chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
Amazing. It rocks. Can't wait for more.