Reviews for Buying Time Book 1
Gravitonne chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
Not to nitpick, but isn't Dean a muggleborn?
Jazriel chapter 7 . 5/11/2016
Well. This is definitely one of the better and more interesting crossovers I have come across. You stay true to the main storyline while adding your own twist. It is refreshing to not be able to predict exactly what will happen. Perhaps someday, you will come back and continue this... It would be a real shame to leave it incomplete. Until that day, farewell, and I hope to see you again.
WhiteElfElder chapter 7 . 7/23/2015
Poor Harry having his family sword destroyed like that, but he better morn later and get something from the stockpile they found. I know that you are trying to keep Harry from taking over so it would be necessary for events like the loss and then transition of Gnadalf to occur.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I think you should move this story to HP/LotR crossover section, so LotR fans can read it too.
anarion87 chapter 7 . 5/14/2014
nice story
paskinmath chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
This story is wonderful. Thank you for all of your time and effort.
jupimako chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
It's so much fun reading a story with such a strong Harry in Middle-Earth. I love the changes he has brought to the original story and the bits of interesting that you added to flesh out the story even mire. I sincerely hope you decide to add more to this fic in the future, but no matter what, thank you for what you did write :).
jupimako chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
I'm in awe of your storyweaving skills.
jupimako chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
Wow, just wow.
jupimako chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Wow. Riviting.
jupimako chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Wow. I'm addicted. This story is awesome and I've only just finished the first chapter...
Toby860 chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
Dang man doing good. Why do I get the feeling harrys wife is arwen. Great and I cannot wait for more. You should definatly do another scene with his granddaughter. pluss if possible shed some light on his wifes identity.
DoggyPaddle chapter 7 . 4/14/2012
great story hope it continues.
pardum chapter 7 . 3/4/2012
love it!

cant wait for the next chapter :)
Booker10 chapter 7 . 10/13/2011