Reviews for Dreams of Demons
Runadaemon chapter 14 . 10/15/2015
That escalated quickly. *Blinks*
RiverLG94 chapter 18 . 5/16/2015
You should have made a third installment if there's not one already. I like this series a lot. ; ) Plus I haven't had my NaruHina fill.
RiverLG94 chapter 17 . 5/15/2015
I want to try the blue shrooms though! But great chapter. Just missing the quote.
RiverLG94 chapter 16 . 5/15/2015
Personal guard for Naruto? Damn, she's making him an emperor. Getting good.
RiverLG94 chapter 15 . 5/15/2015
Interesting. Gaara forcing his siblings to become Leaf shinobi as well? I like the thoughts on this a lot.
RiverLG94 chapter 14 . 5/15/2015
Don't know where to start with this chapter. Wasn't expecting a lemon or even partial lemon... Kiba's reaction, though. That was funny.
RiverLG94 chapter 13 . 5/15/2015
Great place to end it. I applaud.
RiverLG94 chapter 12 . 5/15/2015
Yes, finally Tenten gets her moment in this!
RiverLG94 chapter 11 . 5/15/2015
Damn, Sakura should have at least known what happened to the village. Oh well, your story, not mine. I dig it either way.
RiverLG94 chapter 10 . 5/14/2015
Gaara is running away from home, huh? Nice, can't wait to see what he thinks of the Hidden Leaf Village now that Hinata has destroyed the old corrupt system, ya know?
RiverLG94 chapter 9 . 5/14/2015
So, they finally slept together, BUT HAVEN'T KISSED?! WHAT KIND OF $#! IS THIS!? Just kidding, it's about damn time I got some NaruHina moments in!
RiverLG94 chapter 8 . 5/14/2015
Tenten Momochi. Nice. Got another to send to the village hidden in the mist, now, huh? Land of waves I mean.
RiverLG94 chapter 7 . 5/14/2015
Making Shino gay? Wow, and I thought my life was strange. Just kidding, of course, but it's an odd turn of events. Actually, it's more odd than Hinata being a demon's demoness.
RiverLG94 chapter 6 . 5/14/2015
Oh, Sasuke is just now finding out about Naruto's demon inside, huh? Interesting. Just waiting for Sakura to get to Sasuke and figure it out, too.
RiverLG94 chapter 5 . 5/14/2015
Okay, at least Inoshi understood the evils his daughter went through. I'm glad that he's back in the village.