Reviews for Supernatural
when is the next chapter coming this is a cooool story
BarryBookton chapter 33 . 10/16/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this engaging story. I sincerely hope that this will not be the last we hear of Daisuke and his adventures!
Zyvorg chapter 33 . 10/10/2013
Great story so far, though I wish daisuke would finally realize he likes morrigan. I can't wait to find out how this latest encounter is going to go. I hope you update soon.
wataru chapter 33 . 7/25/2013
whem is the next chapter comin this is one of my favorit fic pleas keep righting these chapter i love them a lot.
Pokekid84 chapter 33 . 7/11/2013
you gonna leave this to die or what?
Shortchannel4 chapter 33 . 5/29/2013
I see this story is still going strong :)
James Birdsong chapter 33 . 2/15/2013
The fanfic is wonderful.
Guest chapter 33 . 1/2/2013
Nice! I like it!
Guest chapter 31 . 1/2/2013
Good chapter. I was reading your story from the start and i must say i like it. There is not much of stories about Morrigan and highschool student :D

Is in this chapter where Morrigan on trance and pin Daisuke down... well is here Morrigan start act because she crave to have him like succubus? Or is it like Love sickness?
Painty the Majestic chapter 33 . 12/3/2012
You updated. I love you. xD

I wonder who's the creepy vampire girl! Be careful Daisuke and Rikuo!
SuperMarioForever2 chapter 33 . 12/2/2012
Nice job. But yeah that is a mystery. What is Daisuke's true power?
godofmadness43 chapter 33 . 12/2/2012
uh oh, this...isnt gonna end well will it? Daisuke and rikuo against a vampire...this won't end well
Videogame and etc. Fan chapter 33 . 12/2/2012
Well I certainly enjoyed this chapter as well, but I don't rember much of the story since its been a while since I reax this story. Your stories always progress from the last in spelling. I only noticed one spelling error this time. By the way, could you save the other chapters in their original state before you rewrite them, I rember another author in this site who wished he had done that whsn I brought up the idea to him after he rewrote a story of his. Of course I rember much of the original story he rewrote but it is good to read the two story rather than one because its as if we were looking into alternate worlds or as soms would say parallel worlds. Either way, welcome back. I feel fluffy and should you. Keep in touch.
Rialga chapter 33 . 12/2/2012
Glad to see an update. I imagine that figuring out how to get chapters a certain length was rather hard; I sometimes have the same problem myself.

Overall, it sure is a nice chapter. Rikuo assisting Daisuke is definitely a welcome surprise, though if he and Daisuke fight the new vampire on land, then they will most likely be at a disadvantage. Wouldn't surprise me, given all the things thrown Daisuke's way so far in the castle. This will be interesting to see.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
SuperMarioForever2 chapter 32 . 11/3/2012