Reviews for Supernatural
good cliff-hanger to a great story please countinue the story I whant to know what happens to rikuo and daisuke its going to be fun to read I bet.
greaaaaaaaaaaaat story pleasa I whant to know what will happens next.
Guest chapter 33 . 8/4/2014
is she a vampire i dont now please right the next chapter i realy whant to now what happens next
ShiroFurse chapter 33 . 5/23/2014
I know I'm necro-posting but great story! Entertaining and now that I'm at the end kinda sad it has been dead for a while but meh, just means you did great work writing it friend :3
Guest chapter 29 . 4/26/2014
daisuke in tux morrigan most realy enjoy seing him in it.
Guest chapter 33 . 4/21/2014
great chapter but when is the next chapter is come i love this story a lote.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/1/2014
when is the next chapter coming this is a cooool story
BarryBookton chapter 33 . 10/16/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this engaging story. I sincerely hope that this will not be the last we hear of Daisuke and his adventures!
Zyvorg chapter 33 . 10/10/2013
Great story so far, though I wish daisuke would finally realize he likes morrigan. I can't wait to find out how this latest encounter is going to go. I hope you update soon.
wataru chapter 33 . 7/25/2013
whem is the next chapter comin this is one of my favorit fic pleas keep righting these chapter i love them a lot.
LoveGlutton chapter 33 . 7/11/2013
you gonna leave this to die or what?
Shortchannel4 chapter 33 . 5/29/2013
I see this story is still going strong :)
James Birdsong chapter 33 . 2/15/2013
The fanfic is wonderful.
Guest chapter 33 . 1/2/2013
Nice! I like it!
Guest chapter 31 . 1/2/2013
Good chapter. I was reading your story from the start and i must say i like it. There is not much of stories about Morrigan and highschool student :D

Is in this chapter where Morrigan on trance and pin Daisuke down... well is here Morrigan start act because she crave to have him like succubus? Or is it like Love sickness?