Reviews for Mourning Becomes You
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
1 word - unique.

But that's not a bad thing!

OH and a total shock!
quietus chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
This is brilliantly beautiful. I loved the image of Will "smashing his disappointment endlessly to no avail." Will paired with anyone has never been my favourite. You've make it work for me here.
Suzy chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
i'm honestly surprised, i liked it, i didn't expect that but it was good though confusing, did that mean that Wll loved both Jck and Elizabeth or one or the other or lust for Jack, that rather confused me, really well written though, but it does rather make you dislike Elizabeth she really is a bit of a slut isn't she, not that i hate or really dislike her but she can be really annoying, good fic though, at the end i didn't really understand that, was it that Will was going to look for Jack or what you didn't really explain that, and maybe i'm being extremely dim but why did James think Will had slept with Jack besides the fact he called out his name, and did that mean that it was Jack Will was sad about, it didn't realy explain that!
happycabbage chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
I would dearly love to see more of this!
fido02 chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
a non-slash version would be greatly appreciated preferably t but i don't mind m as long as it's het
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Wow this was good.

But it doesn't seem one shot to me :-D
d-rose chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Clever. Rousing. Sexy. Loved your bit.
Jenny chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
This is a beautifully written story, very character-focused. Especially liked the ending, for some reason, though orgy-ness never appealed to me. Well done.
kazfeist chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Well this looks promising! Might I please put in a word for the Politician's Wife, however? I would like to see where that one ends. :D