Reviews for Illusion
Lady-Zukaku chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
LOL This was totally great. I love how you did the whole 'Sasuke's like a corpse' thing, it was cool. Also I completely agree on the fact that Sasuke could totally whip Sai's ass. I mean Sai is skilled and real cool and all that but if him and Sasuke went toe-to-toe, Sai would get the beat down. Wooh! Good ole ass-whipping for Sai the creepy guy. Anyway... Great story!
Mylifeisaclashofmusicandfails chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
nice
violetkisses chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
beautiful :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
wait, you're not human? OH MY GAWD I'VE BEEN READING WORK BY AN ALIEN! (just kidding) ;)
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
loved it!
argona chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I love your have written Sasuke's feelings and Naruto's is amazing and they are very in done.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Nice story!
Hakumi-teme chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
nicey! me likey!
XxBookScarxX chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
I think you did well in portraying their relationship, I can see their sex being violent, everything between them before has always been violent and there is too much history between them for this to be any different. This is quite in character and I wish that you would write a follow up, that would be quite appreciated, thanks.
zoule chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
I'm sad at the spitefulness, but still a wonderful fic
Laie Himura de Fanel chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Hohohohoho...I LOVED this one-shot! *shivers* so smexy...dammit, Sasuke, you're one hell of a seme! I want you to do more things to Naru-chan! *drools*

Er...I like 99,9% of your fics...*runs off to read again Please, Teacher! X3
StarsOfYaoi chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
well, when i read the summary i was fairly scared about what you were implying, but i love this shot! *huggles* (though, i like sai and i like sainaru).

i think sasuke deeming to try and simply forget, building excuses over excuses, is fairly cute, after all. he's so stupid. he can't forget naruto so easily, naruto would never let him.

as for naruto's ukeness (which i gladly accept since i'd never read seme!naruto) it was understandable, since he hadn't seen sasuke in years. (also, ukeness is ok unless it borders into uber!ukeness and OOCism, which your fics never do).

naruto can recognize sasuke anyway, so even if he comes henged as someone, naruto will always recognize him. naruto has a bond with sasuke that runs deeper than that.

also, i loved the range of emotions that run deep in this shot, and i can't help but love it (and have a -.- look at konoha who never realized sasuke was there all the time, and another -.- at sai).

thanks for writing.

SOY
solemnfatality chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
...This was delicious :d

(and feels like a sequel is in order, but if one was made, it might be ruined? ::what would be ruined? i don't know...::)
TigerPocky chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
You are SO AWSOME! People like you are the reason I have a computer!You should definitly add to this one. E-mail me if you do. (or for any other random reason that you can think of)

TigerPocky
ravemastaj chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Envy? Ed? FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST ENVY AND ED! AWESOME! I WUV YOU!

Er, back to the review...

It was a bit rushed, but, then again, who could remember everything that goes on during...that? Hehehe, 'that'...it makes it sound like a jewel that is just...that.