Reviews for Shattered Soul
Rese1986 chapter 26 . 7/12/2007
i just found this story today. and i wanted to tell you how much i enjoyed it. and how sorry i am people have been jerks about criticizing you. i'm fairly new to this site and i just started posting my own stories. its like you work so hard on something and then to have someone tear you up for it, its terrible. i hope i don't get that yet. lol. i'd prefer never but i'll settle for not yet. being new and all it'd discourage me from continuing. i'll read the sequel tomorrow. i have an appointment in a few hours and i haven't been to bed yet! *smiles sheepishly* thanks again for writing this story.
Tribeca chapter 8 . 7/10/2007
Loved your story. Am excellent piece of fanfiction.
justawritier chapter 26 . 6/20/2007
good ending. loved the story.
justawritier chapter 25 . 6/20/2007
aw. so sad. I hope she gets better.
justawritier chapter 24 . 6/20/2007
great chapter. I'm glad she's alive.
justawritier chapter 23 . 6/20/2007
i hope they get her out in time. great chapter.
justawritier chapter 22 . 6/20/2007
great chapter. I'm so glad they found her.
justawritier chapter 21 . 6/12/2007
Good chapter. I hope they find her soon.
wolfdream chapter 26 . 6/12/2007
I just watched my first show of Standoff on fri-so I was happily pleased to learn how many and how long some fanfics were for the show. I think the couple is too cute-and you did a wonderful job portraying them. I hope you continue to write fun stories to read despite the negative reviews-even though they do take some of the joy of writing and sharing your work-I'm glad you still do though :)
mel60 chapter 26 . 4/30/2007
This was just a great, beautiful, suspenseful story. Fabulous job. I can't wait for the continuation. Ellis must get some sort of ass kicking...

Great job with this, really.
NicoleKennedy92 chapter 26 . 4/29/2007
aw that was so swet ()the ending poore em she has been to hell n back, i hope she is ok!

JJ:P
tjmack chapter 26 . 4/28/2007
OH MY FREAKIN GOD! that was amazing...it is the best standoff fic I've read ever!...can't wait to read Dark Paradise!
lobsterloves2 chapter 26 . 4/28/2007
aw i love this story so much!

i can almost see emily myself, lmao! P

cant wait for your next story, your writing is amazing!

xo (L)(L)
ameriker chapter 26 . 4/28/2007
Wow! This entire story would have been one hell of an episode and RoseMarie and Ron would have rocked!

I could totally picture this entire story as I read it. Amazing job!
folgersgirl chapter 26 . 4/27/2007
Yes! They found her! *does happy dance*

The ending was sweet! Totally went AWW!

Would really like to see a sequal where Matt breaks every bone in Ellis' body.

Can't wait for Dark Paradise.