Reviews for It's Time to Dance
Poemwriter98 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Wonderful story. Ty drives a hummer.
Iamwiththewolf chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
So cute!

I love your deleted scenes!
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
cute!
xXVampire PandoraXx chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
I love it! its so sweet and o i dont know! ya your riight Reid and Tyler didnt have dates to the dance.
exitlight chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Cute!
Jami chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
This is a really great story. In the movie Tyler is driving what looks like a hummer.
realdarkangel chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
i swear he drives a hummer. did ya notice also that the crama foced on Caleb alot, n Tyler ( who's the best) hardly said anything? plus Chase is gay n not so cute, unlike Tyler ...i have a thing for Tyler

i luv all ya stroys so far, ya da best _
Evil lady X chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
I loved it, it was really nice, my friend was reading it with me and he actually read it he liked it a lot two so, we both love it
monchy08 chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
well this is a good one. and i also noticed that they don't have dates, but i think it is because of the "chase factor". "BUT" also noticed that they didn't help caleb fight chase and i know that they are aware of it. and they are also not in the after fight scene. your mind will work overtime if you thought about it. and i don't know if it is a jeep or hummer cause it is too dark, but i think it is a jeep.
Amanita Jackson chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
ha! yay! someone else noticed that they didn't have dates! i was trying to convince my sister using examples from the movie (like tyler's eyes flicking down when he's talking to reid...)

and she didnt believe me about the dance thing.

YAY
victoria chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
awsom story!2 ansr yur Q's no you werent the only one that noyiced i was lik ARe they dating?thats hot!and for the car situaytion tylr drives the jeep...i think..._* but i luv yur story!
Lieutenant Tazer chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
No, Tyler drives an SUV, BMW Jeep. (I'm such a car nerd, actually not. My friend Joey pointed it out to me.) So, Tyler just doens't drive a Hummer. The Jeep seems to suit him better anyways.

-Kira

p.s. loved it!

(DAK)
Sweets03 chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
HUMMER!
MellaBrooke chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Mwahahaha, no you were NOT the only one to notice.

:]

Excellent story.
raven2547 chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
i noticed! and i also noticed that chase is prbly gay cause...

he kissed chase yeah...good job