Reviews for Monochrome
Misaki Takahashi Akihiko chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
are there any thoughts on continueing this stpry? I like it. Too much to not finish!

Noah
AVAuchiha chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
I really like this...

any plans on updating?
mizu99 chapter 6 . 7/18/2009
wow I love the angst here! please update soon!
DreamsReality chapter 6 . 7/24/2008
So, this story is terribly depressing. So terribly depressing.. :( I love it, so much... But, it makes me sad.
DreamsReality chapter 5 . 7/23/2008
Ah! They're either going to kill each other or go at it like rabid bunnies!
DreamsReality chapter 4 . 7/23/2008
Wow. Good job, Naruto. It's about time you hit that little shit head. :) Yay!
DreamsReality chapter 3 . 7/23/2008
Ah! I love it! :) Yay!

Sakura finally understands! Success!

Gaara and Naruto? Huh... :/ Gaara and Neji! YES! :)

Naruto and Sasuke... YES! :) :)
DreamsReality chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
YAY! I love this story! That chapter was so depressing, but I really liked it! :wiggles!:
DreamsReality chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Wow. This is really good.. I like it. It's amazingly well written.. And very characteristic.. Well, for the most part. :) Good job!
TeamAbodo chapter 6 . 3/17/2008
i LOVE the last line of this chapter. it makes me feel bad for Sasu-kun
Kurenai24 chapter 6 . 2/18/2008
Finally a story where Tsunasde gets what she deserves for always using her power as Hokage to control Naruto's actions but if you can write how Tsunade's coping a few days afterwards that would be your story.
kiiroi yumetobu chapter 6 . 2/18/2008
hey i love you you finally updated! yay! *hug*
Await The Morrow chapter 6 . 2/17/2008
I thought you'd given up on this one. I'm very glad to see that you haven't though, I love it. It's such a great story line, and you carry it off really well. I love the exploration and expression of all the different emotions, the anger the angst etc. Very enjoyable, I hope you continue to update.
Sachin chapter 6 . 2/16/2008
I've had this story on alert for a while. D I still read it. Thanks for updating it. 3
shirilyle chapter 6 . 2/16/2008