Reviews for A Listening Silence
Cacaphonia chapter 1 . 1/29
this was amazing!
St. Harridan chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
This is is so sweet. Now I really do think that Kenpachi's sword's name is Yachiru. Hopefully.

I love how you mentioned Kenpachi as one who would sacrifice himself for Yachiru and only her, and that no matter what he'll not tire from her antics.

That's basically it. You got him spot-on.
Artificial Life Creator chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
that was nice. did yachiru end up being his zanpacto's soul?
Odi et amo chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
It would so not surprise me if that was his swords name. I loved this.
Rainfelt aka Phoe-chan chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Very nice. It's rare to find a Kenpachi and Yachiru fanfic that's nicely written and in-character. I liked this a lot. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Phoe-chan
Azure Teriques chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
It's really good!
Jetamors chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Aww, this is so lovely! I'm drowning in cuteness here :)
White Butterfly chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Aww! So sweet! *smiles crazily* So good! It's yummy! (You've reduced me to these exclamations)

But you've given me an idea based around this. Though it's art. But can I use this idea? Please?
Armageddon Angel chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Very powerful. You did well to portray this story from Kenpachi and Yachiru's perspective.
Bringer Of Fears chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
I loved this story and how well it expressed the father daughter kind of relation ship between them.
ccpopstar chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
oohh...VERY good oneshot...Kenpachi and Yachiru are my favorites too!
alliedoll chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
very nice. excellent struggle for sanity shown, and good analysis of his inner thoughts.
wern chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
I'll give you props because this is a good fic. Hope you write mnore bleach fics exploring the characters I like.
Kracken l.w chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Very well done. You've managed to capture their relationship with out making it Too fluffy; and you've given Kenpachi credit for a brain. Insanity and intelligence are often closely linked and there's no denying that he's just a wee bit out there.