Reviews for The Final Act
acrowthatlaughs chapter 12 . 12/14/2009
'Ahh, the good old days.' Got to love Jasper.
acrowthatlaughs chapter 4 . 12/14/2009
Aro seemed to have a need for gossip almost like a teenage girl? That seems to be the perfect way to describe Aro.
Jennie T Cullen chapter 14 . 5/26/2009
loved it

" Alice was grinning from ear to ear, she definitely knew what was going on."
Twilightlovergirl chapter 14 . 12/13/2008
aw and ah and omg the whole story is great
watermelonflavored chapter 14 . 6/12/2008
its exactly what i picture edward going through! good job D
allyg1990 chapter 8 . 5/18/2008
Aww, so cute. Great job.
FAirUncErtaINty3065 chapter 14 . 4/6/2008
LOVE THE STORY TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH I LOVE ANYTHING IN EDWARD POV. well not anything but well written stuff!
edwardbowchikawowow chapter 10 . 2/20/2008
aw! theyre back! you did a GREAT job at edwards pov!
oui-der chapter 14 . 2/10/2008
It's about time someone writes about New moon in EPOV. I enjoyed it and look forward to reading more of your stories.
Looking for Alaska chapter 14 . 1/31/2008
oh my gosh.

thank you so much for writing this.

this entire fic is my favorite part of the whole series.

ever since i read New Moon i have wanted to read this scene in Ed's POV.

i am truly grateful.

i must say, you did a wonderful job.

though i also have to admit that a pictured Ed a lot less hopeful.

like when they were getting of the plane i thought he would be preparing himself for rejection.

but you made him so much more happier. XD

so yeah. thanks again. and you did a really good job on this.

talio!

zebrasdancing chapter 14 . 1/30/2008
that ais so good. i never thought about what eddie has been thinking. greatstory love it!
VictoriaOke chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
i like this so far- i'm reviewing now because is being buggy today, and i'd like to bookmark my place, as it were. :-)
twilightluver94 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
oh wow that was really great. i mean seriously your an amazing writer. i envy you...lol jk keep writing
WrittingPrincess9 chapter 2 . 8/27/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY. I think Stephanie Meyer should write the Twilight story based on Edwards POV a bit, no, a lot like yours, why? coz your story has such passion. You are a hell of a great writer, please keep up the good work.

Nothing i would change.

Nothing i want to change.

I hope you write more like this.

Love a big FAN of yours,

WrittingPrincess9

x
gottaluvtwilight chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
hi, I just wanted to let you know that i have read this way before i reviewed this, but i didn't have an account then. now that i do, I have been searching EVERYWHERE to put this story into my favs. you better be happy for me that i've found it and you better know how much this story id worth! )