Reviews for Seeing what I see
McGonagal'sCat chapter 1 . 3/20
I know you wrote this forever ago, but I stumbled across it tonight and absolutely loved it! Beautiful prose, inventive idea with the portrait watching, it was hilarious, honest and heartfelt. Most creative marriage law fic I've ever read. Great stuff here!
wayfaring.stranger.go chapter 1 . 1/2
Odd but awesome premise for this story!
J.D.Bell chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Nice fic and a good addition with the portrait.
Ominouswolf chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
I don't normally read one shots... But this... This was something different. It was so beautifully written. You are so talented and I love Remione fics!
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
This was really good!
bookworm4ever24 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
me like
Smithback chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
MiaCara chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
very nice and a great idea!
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Well done!
WannabeWolfe chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Interesting concept - it was a very nice story. Just a few typos scattered throughout.
Emily Rose chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Wow! This is so well-written, so original! I loved the point of view, and while I do agree with you that the ending was a little rushed, I thought it was very interesting to leave the narrator a mystery until the very end. Lovely!
roxyrainbow chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
you have to love a pervy portrait!
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Very well done. I love how you have presented this couple. The change in perspectives is a little rough, but other than that, excellent work.
Bunnyhops chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
angelically-devilish chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I read this a long time ago when I was overindulging myself in RL/HG fics and was trying to work my way through this whole archive, but I meant to tell you that this is quirky, creative, and very realistic in terms of an awkward, first-time sex scene.

Great job!