Reviews for Seeing what I see
me like
Smithback chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
perfect
MiaCara chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
very nice and a great idea!
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Well done!
WannabeWolfe chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Interesting concept - it was a very nice story. Just a few typos scattered throughout.
Emily Rose chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Wow! This is so well-written, so original! I loved the point of view, and while I do agree with you that the ending was a little rushed, I thought it was very interesting to leave the narrator a mystery until the very end. Lovely!
roxyrainbow chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
you have to love a pervy portrait!
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Very well done. I love how you have presented this couple. The change in perspectives is a little rough, but other than that, excellent work.
Severus' Malfoy Maiden chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Brilliant!
angelically-devilish chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I read this a long time ago when I was overindulging myself in RL/HG fics and was trying to work my way through this whole archive, but I meant to tell you that this is quirky, creative, and very realistic in terms of an awkward, first-time sex scene.

Great job!
roosickle chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
you know I don't really know how long ago this was published but it is one of the best written REAl sex scene's on this site, it's not some over romantisised mumbo jumbo! great story glad I read it.
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
loved the oneshot . keep them coming please. thank you
Story Catcher chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
This story gave me goosebumps. I truly enjoyed it very much. Thank you so much for writing this.

I haven't read much Hermione / Remus, but with this story that totally didn't matter. This story was splendid on it's own.

I hope you haven't given up on writing since it is a gift you have.

AMBER GEMME
Laura chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Oh my word- this is by far one of the best hermione/lupin fics I have read! Beautifully written and convincingly in character- I don't think I can think of one criticism! A hidden gem of a fanfic- Fantastic :D
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »