Reviews for Seeing what I see
roosickle chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
you know I don't really know how long ago this was published but it is one of the best written REAl sex scene's on this site, it's not some over romantisised mumbo jumbo! great story glad I read it.
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
loved the oneshot . keep them coming please. thank you
Story Catcher chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
This story gave me goosebumps. I truly enjoyed it very much. Thank you so much for writing this.

I haven't read much Hermione / Remus, but with this story that totally didn't matter. This story was splendid on it's own.

I hope you haven't given up on writing since it is a gift you have.

~AMBER GEMME~
Laura chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Oh my word- this is by far one of the best hermione/lupin fics I have read! Beautifully written and convincingly in character- I don't think I can think of one criticism! A hidden gem of a fanfic- Fantastic :D
pamelawright chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
This struck all the right notes, I truly enjoyed it, thank you.
remuslives chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I've read this before, and reviewed under a different penname. But reading it again, I just have to say, I still love it. I absolute adore your Remus.
Artemis942 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Wow, I truly enjoyed reading this one-shot. Halfway through I caught myself wishing it would never end. It was very well written and I think you did a fabulous job of depicting the awkwardness and beauty of the first time, especially between two inexperienced people. Completely realistic, and head-on. I loved it.
xo vanessa anne chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
that was too. darn. cute.

one of the best fanfics i've ever read, to be honest. i couldn't stop reading, and i could really feel the vibe you set. love the point of view, it was original and worked! loved it. keep writing like this and you're gonna have a #1 fan/stalker [aka: me]

-vanessa :)
iluvriddick chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
wowza! that was much better than i expected. the ending was rather abrupt though. but i really like how you wrote from the perspective of the portrait. and i love the way you wrote them both, especially hermione. people tend to make her a bit of a slut, i'm so happy you didn't. excellent story!
Little Miss Bovver chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
I really like this! Well done! Its sweet, cute... I am really found of the Remus/Hermione relationship and i love how you have done it!

Well done!
Amor Eternal chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
i like this interesting view point. did you decide who exactly this is? i'm curious.
ambie176 chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
This has to be one of the best one shots ever! Really well done! I loved the portrait POV and the twist at the end!
Soap1 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
absolutely adorable... love it!
worldsapart chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Wow, what a great concept for a story! The portrait's POV was genius, especially with that little twist at the end. You wrote this love scene with great attention to Remus and Hermione and handling them properly, and for that I commend you. I think they were beautifully written and held true to character. It was hesitant, yet sexy, but it wasn't overdone either. Very nice story.
Miss Evangeline Mooney chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Without exaggeration I can say that this is one of my most favorite fics ever red. And I red many. But its so well written, the pov so well chosen, and also very original, that I must have red it like 11 times now and still can't get enough of it. Great!
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »