Reviews for Sakuraoh! Queen of Cards
Taeniaea chapter 12 . 7/6/2010
cool story
The Witches 11 chapter 12 . 4/20/2010
Amazing story. I love the clash between Cardcaptor Sakura and Yu-Gi-Oh! Pleas update son
Hotgirlow chapter 12 . 8/23/2008
this is great and i can't wait till it's updated.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 12 . 8/19/2008
No, you didn't...you did. sonuvabitch...

anyways I felt sorry for Sakura-chan when she was being "attacked" by "Naruto"...I thought it was actually cute that Tomoyo created those characters. Maybe see them during a convention or festival ne?
Hotgirlow chapter 11 . 6/17/2008
hey can't wait till this is updated because it's great.
destiny921 chapter 11 . 3/16/2008
Great story. Love it. Its awesome...!
Taeniaea chapter 11 . 3/10/2008
Great Story!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 11 . 3/8/2008
hm, interesting. The lock and the Create are getting captured sooner though but I can live with that. What was the last one, the one with the hair? If memory serves me correctly there are only a few that look human...
alstod chapter 11 . 3/8/2008
Wow, It really has been a while since your last update. I hope you can get the next chapter up sometime soon. I still like the story.
sarahhasley chapter 10 . 9/2/2007
aaw now i am bored and have nothing to read. *pouts* please update soon *puppy dog eyes* pretty please.
sarahhasley chapter 9 . 9/2/2007
Hey hey I am suprised the thing where Yugi nearly died didn't happen to Sakura even if it had the same effect on both of them.
sarahhasley chapter 8 . 9/2/2007
wtf is up with sakura being so cocky when she transforms but yami yugi did the same thing so who gives a f**k!
sarahhasley chapter 7 . 9/2/2007
*sweat drop* dies Ana-malia like Eriol-kun or something or is she just scary like that all the time. *sigh* i really like your story any ways. but i am so bores i am going to read more of your story now. see ya.
sarahhasley chapter 6 . 9/2/2007
bakura you baka yami has a point and plus how will you make any friends that way. hey will sakura meet yugi's friends and will she ever go to donimo. will she, WILL SHE.
sarahhasley chapter 5 . 9/2/2007
if you didn't make yugi and sakura cousins would they be a couple. sorry i am random and that is a question that popped in my head. heh *sweat drop*
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »