Reviews for Not Like Him
Angelstarshimmer chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I love this story line. I wish there was more chapters. If you could write more chapters. That would be great!
IAteTheRamen chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I love it! Very adorable, and I like how it shows the comparison between Alex and his dad. :)
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Oh, its great. Loved reading it :)
xQueenxElsax chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
GReat! :)

If you write a mamma mia one, Ill read it for shure!

keep going girl!

xoxo

meryl
DragonRider43 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
nice. this is really gud
bk-1205 chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Very Nice. I loved "The Lakehouse", so this is a wonderful addition to the movie. Thanks for writing it.
jumira-wings chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
OMG. That was, like, SO in character! Loved it, loved it, loved it. Absolutely fantabulous. You go, girl.
midnight-flurry chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Its so short! But I'm happy w/ this especially the ending. Thanks for the fanfic.
LanieV chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
That was good! I especially liked his cheerleader remark. Cute banter b/w them.
Josephine chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Oh, I like this! I like this very much! It's a perfect non-sentimental yet still somehow *sweet* snapshot of a pivotal moment and how two people who are very good for each other deal with it. I was a little wary of checking out this section, but you captured Alex and Kate's banter perfectly. "Men don't faint. They pass out." Hahaha And without fanfare but quick perception, Kate catches on to his secret worry. Ah, this shows so much about their relationship. Love it, love it. The dialogue in the end made me squee with glee. Thank you! This was a delightful short. Now, can I ever tempt you to write a thing for my favorite chick flick of all time While You Were Sleeping... lol don't you love how hopeful I am.
Saito Ryuzaki chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
I just LOVE IT!..
Space-Case7029 chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Cute story. Enjoyed it. Loved Alex's last line about may never get to work. Look forward to other stories. Audra