Reviews for One Hand Clapping
Michael J Angelo chapter 9 . 10/10/2014
I can't remember the last time I read a Casey-centric story, if I have at all, but this one's surely the best one out there! You've got his personality and mannerisms spot on, and I just loved his interactions with Sid and his mom. Learning about his family history was so fascinating and well developed.

Addelina reminds me a ton of Beifong from Legend of Korra and it makes my heart break all the more as she tries to prove her strength, in denial of her own frailty. Being as bull headed as her son, I can't get over their relationship. It's too cute and perfect.

On that note, I loved the way you did everyone else too. Ralph being worried was the sweetest thing, and April's reaction to everything was just perfect.

I love everything about this story, and though I had a feeling it was incomplete it was so worth the read. I'll be following it, in the event you ever feel inclined to continue, with a final congratulations on a great story.
DisneyBeatleTurtlefan94 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Hi there! Just wanted to say I REALLY liked how you made Casey half Italian/ half Jewish, and Casey's parents names (in my opinion) are PERFECT!
Okami-chan chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I know it's been a few years since this has been updated, but I just wanted to tell you that this is a really well-written Casey fic. I'm glad to see the guy's not been ignored. I like the fanon you created concerning his mother and his situation in life. Great job on this. :D
anonymous chapter 9 . 6/28/2009
So, it's been about two years, (almost, anyway). A quick check to your page shows that you've gone once more to other fandoms and I'm not entirely sure that you'll ever come back to this story. But, you recently wrote something for TMNT, so that restores some hope. (Please!)

In the meanwhile, I will say that (except for being unfinished), I'm finding very little wrong with this story. It's good, it's nicely written with believable development and realistic interaction. The emotions are well portrayed, neither feeling heavy-handed now cliched. And I really hope you'll continue. God Bless.
incinera chapter 9 . 10/28/2008
Please update. I really wanna see Adelina meeting the boys!
Kallasilya chapter 3 . 5/21/2008
Well, I'm loving this already and I've only just started chapter 2, so I think this is a sign of good things to come. This review's just a placeholder; I need to come back and read the rest at an hour preferably before midnight, when my eyes aren't crossing! I'll have more comments for you then ;)
Blame the Cupcake chapter 9 . 2/17/2008
Wow I love this story, Casey never gets enought love. Please update soon!
MyJacobsBetterThanBellas chapter 9 . 2/15/2008
I like it ALOT! i love what you have done it wonderfull! please update soon you rock finaly a good casey story there needs to be more!
a-big-apple chapter 9 . 12/4/2007
I'm really enjoying this story! It's hard to write Casey in character, I think, but you do a really great job of it. His interactions with his mother and Sid ring very true, and I like that this story is focused on a human, and human things, rather than the guys and their crazy life. One technicality has been confusing me, though; there seems to be a lot of quick travel between the farm and New York...but it's got to be at least a five hour drive between NY and Northampton. Unless you're writing the farm somewhere else-I can't remember if the new cartoon says where the farmhouse is located, and you're clearly working in that universe. At any rate, if it's in the same place it usually is, then the drive is way too long for Casey's mother to be making for chemo on a regular basis.

But feel free to ignore geography... little details like that aren't super-important for a story, I only noticed it because I live near Northampton, and I travel to NY often to see my family, so I know how grueling a trip it can be.
Jackie-Boy chapter 9 . 6/19/2007
Freakin' great. well written, good style. Kudos. Keep it up.
MadEthelRackham chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Please, please see this story to the end. Its one of the bests fics I have ever read. You take the time to not just write the characters but to actually give life to them, their feelings, their thoughts, their actions, and their hearts. I am going to follow this sucker through, and I hope you stick with it too, all the way to the last sentence of the last chapter. Frankly it would be a damn chame if this story was just left standing.

Sincerely,

MadEthelRackham
Nekotsuki chapter 9 . 6/8/2007
And just finished reading this longer one of yours. I usually avoid Casey-centric fics, but after the wonderful job you did with "Touch" I thought I'd go on faith. Again, a great job. The fleshing out you do of Casey's character is wonderful and on this last one, you made me cry. I look forward to more!
okapiangel chapter 9 . 6/4/2007
I found this story about a week ago, and its quickly becoming one of my favorites :) Update soon!
Jessiy Landroz chapter 9 . 6/4/2007
Yes! An Update! XD About time!

And yes, Raph and Casey can click together on good ternms cause they know how the other things; they're so close to each other's mind set, it helps them fogure out what's wrong without having to say it out loud. I guess being lectured by the hothead helped Casey vent some of the frsutration, but it's only a matter of time before he has to face the music again, and I aint talking about April...

And the calm before the storm, April made her apperance, (ouch! She punched him in the gut, and considering his suituation, I actually feel sorry for him D: ) and amidst the fluff, the angest sporuts. I guess that's one burden less to bear, eh, Case?

And I guess that little muchy moment witht he kiss kinda jumpstarted something, and now both Casey and April are puzzling over this odd feeling swelling inside, and confusing them sensless... love's blind, might as well be its guide, yes? ;D
CaptainKay88 chapter 8 . 5/3/2007
I love this story. It's the first decent Casey-centric I've found, and I love the interactions he has with those around him. Now, though I do love how you last updated on a series of prime numbers, I'd rather have a new chapter to read than that little mathematical enjoyment. Soon, if you could.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »