Reviews for Object of Affection
Dailenna chapter 4 . 7/30/2007
Ahh, I should have realised it was dyed. I watch too many anime where they have strange colours of hair, though, so I wasn't sure ;

Poor Falman. I was so sure he would be goners when I saw that. The part with Breda and Havoc having a laugh over him getting donuts was enough to make me want to kick them - with something this dangerous out there, they're having a laugh over their temporarily missing comrade? Gyah! Well, at least he's okay, for now. Good writing!
tamaosonokokoro-Riza chapter 4 . 7/30/2007
Taisa! Ack, Riza didn't get to review the last chapter, darn it. Stupid full inbox *kick* Gack, in two days It'll be Riza's birthday again, and she STILL needs to make you gift fic. She ish being a bad slacker!Riza

I love your story. Hit me next time I put that in a review I say it too much, hence defacing the value of it. O Falman always gets stuck on donut duty. Poor delivery boy Falman. He should go on strike. Just like your crippled inspiration birdie did for a bit. Did you ever get the poor thing to fly? Any who, I love Nina and all of the others. Your beautiful writing skills put Riza in the shame box again. *poke* I would say update soon, but you already updated so quickly. Lets just say. Riza can not wait to see Vato beat the crap out of Breda and Havoc. *picture Hulk!Vato* Frightening. Lots of luff. Talk to you soon.

Jokess chapter 3 . 7/26/2007
Taisa! Tis I, Jokess. Or, Prodigious or whatever. All three chapters were wonderful. I'm not sure why but I was laughnig at the first chapter. Not, in a hah hah way though, more of a hysterical I know what is going to happen and don't want it to fashion.

I have to admite I like the new boss better then Archer. I absolutely HATE that man. Always did and always will. He deserves to rot in the ninth circle of hell. Evil man he is.

Tucker gives me the chills. He always has, but considering what I have done with him in my plot, the chills become worse. Especially that whispering voice. God, that voice is evil. But, Nina is...cute in a psychotic I want my brother and sisters way. Knowing what I do, I'm afraid to know when she finds her brothers and sisters. I think that'd be bad.

Now, before I go on forever, like how Mustang said in his letter, I'll stop here.
Dailenna chapter 3 . 7/18/2007
Ooh, interesting. Is that Nina at the end? And her brothers and sisters are the other bodies of hers Tucker had made while he was trying to get her right?

New Colonel seems a little edgy. The hair colour is odd - I'm wondering if there's a reason for that, or if it's just as is, because the FMA character generally have natural colours. Your choice if it's odd, though :)

Promotions, yaay!

The case they're on sounds intriguing. I want to know who it is :3
Shinn Asuka- Destiny's Warrior chapter 2 . 5/17/2007
Gotta love the way Mustang signed off his letter XDD

Classic Mustangness.

tamaosonokokoro-Riza chapter 2 . 5/17/2007
Taisa! *cling* This was one of the few stories on my alert list and when I saw It I had to hurry and read it, Essays can wait. After this weekend I'm FREE Taisa! So I'll be able to be back in RPing almost everyday and maybe wipe off some of my rust.

This chapter was excellent. The letter was great it added more... depth to the story. Yup, that probably isn't the best word to use but who cares. You are taking this story a whole step further than we left off and I love you for it. I envy your writing skills. I wonder where you got the ring idea from. I'll have to steal the answer later nyeh?Alright well before I right a chapter long review, I'll depart . Update soon! See ya in a week or so!

Daddy Elric chapter 2 . 5/17/2007
O Why the fuck didn't We read and review this earlier, dood? This is feckin good! xD We love the excerpt from the notes. And Elysia's so cute! Taisa does a good job.

xD We love how he leaves a big long list of things he is. Stop showing off, you bastard. xD

O He should have given his notes to Ed. xD 'Cept Ed's not in this. xP
Dailenna chapter 2 . 5/17/2007
Ahh, his alchemical notes . . . looks a little too close to the beginnings of a harlequin romance for Riza's sake :P

This chapter was lovely, lovely, lovely, and I love (surprise, surprise) the ring. Even just that she's wearing it on her ring finger. I was waiting for someone to notice it, but I suppose that just because it's there doesn't mean they have to comment on it. Either that, or it'll come later. Whichever works _

Good work, good writing. Keep it up! And no, I didn't laugh at this chapter, either, so you're still doing a good job of it :D
XStrife chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Anotehr one of your great stories that you have to offer! I always wondered if Roy really had died in the movie, and (he didnt of course) what if he really did? Looks like I need to look no further as this story clearly explains this situation. Just 'dying' to know what happens next. P
Dailenna chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Wow, I really like this. It didn't make me cry (you'd be hardpressed to write a deathfic that makes me cry), but it didn't make me laugh either (which is my usual reaction to people's less-than-adequate attempts at deathfics). I know that you haven't updated in 18 or so days, but I really like the look of this. If you update, I'll have a look-see to see how it's going.
Sh411th chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
DUDE! Seriously update this! I really want to know what happens!
Splenda chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
I'm finally catching up on your stories. Ish good, as always. And it's ROYAI! -smee-
tamaosonokokoro-Riza chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Wow, Taisa. I've been waiting for this one and now it's here. It was so sad *sniffle* Riza knew what was coming and when I found Elysia's line, Riza almost cried. Nyeh! You wrote this so well and the chapter wasn't short it was like average size. Anywho, I don't even know what to say about this one. Wow, Riza speechless a miracle! Anyway, keep up the good work and I hope you update this one soon. I'll be waiting for it.

11am chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
This really made me cry, it was that good. It was wonderfully written and I hope you continue.
Bizzy chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
There's more?

I want to read ;_;

Well done. Riza needs a hug...