Reviews for Phoenix Emergent
SJlikeslists chapter 6 . 2/10/2019
So cute. :)
That was a nice touch with the conversation with Steve.
SJlikeslists chapter 5 . 2/10/2019
Of course he doesn't mind if Will gets the girl, Layla, he knows the two of you are adorable together (deep down). Yep, I'm having random conversations with your cast; you've made them that enjoyable.
SJlikeslists chapter 4 . 2/10/2019
Dun Dun Duun!
You can hit me if it'll make you feel better? Psht . . .boys.
The breakup felt naturally gentle.
SJlikeslists chapter 3 . 2/10/2019
Brett whining about not getting a lollipop - priceless.
SJlikeslists chapter 2 . 2/10/2019
I feel like all kinds of little details that are going to become important plot points later are packed in here - it's great. Also, I enjoy the levels of tolerance that Warren has for the various members of the group; it feels realistic that way.
SJlikeslists chapter 1 . 2/10/2019
Warren's family is super villain mafia? That just sounds like it has all kinds of story potential. It seems like needing to do something heroic is a power trigger (Will defending people in the cafeteria, Warren saving the woman in the booth from the fire). This is fun!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/19/2018
Great series - reading it again... actually, again.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/21/2017
:o)
maxe03 chapter 6 . 8/19/2016
How is what baron did treason he didn't betray his country just spied on super heros and got one preggers
maxe03 chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
Did the bus driver get powers at the end of the movie and where the Technorati?
maxe03 chapter 4 . 8/19/2016
Surprised he can't fly like fire storm and that he's surprised at awesome powered people being in side kick class sine he knows layla
maxe03 chapter 3 . 8/19/2016
Do all powers leave tats on the users body? I'm shocked he got detention for that and how would he know if it's rare to have multiple powers
maxe03 chapter 2 . 8/19/2016
So hrs gone soft and what are these other abilities fire elementals uave
maxe03 chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
What he flinch for he can take a lot of punishment and why aren't any of them impressed he's at least a 5 th gen? Its not all that surprising heavfore proof and absorbs fire
helen chapter 6 . 11/30/2013