Reviews for Hot Oregon Night
PRIMUS7478 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I have this story in my favorites because it is one of my FAVORITES aside from a few others. every time I
read this story with Jazz and Prowl doing this lowdown sneaky stuff to Starscream, Ravage, and Thundercracker I always end up laughing real hard! I love the part where Jazz says, "A hot night, two restless Autobots,k and lots of seaweed plus three wandering Decepticons equals-" because that part cracks me up like crazy! I always end up LMAO! keep up the good work here. JAZZ AND PROWL YOU ARE TWO CRAZY BLACK AND WHITE AUTOBOTS BUT YOUR OUR CRAZY AUTOBOTS! YOU TWO GO MAN GO!
SavvyEnigma chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Judging from this story, you have good ideas of your own. This story is hilarious, and I am difidently adding it to my favorites.
hummergrey chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I love it! Jazz and Prowl make a great team. With your writing I could see Starscream freaking out and the Autobots staying hidden to scare them. Love the trophy appearing in the common room without them bragging about it. I live in Oregon on the coast and its great but the occassional heat wave does mess everything up and make it hard to sleep. Have to go in the waves and look for seekers. :P
Fritz Will Get You chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
You are an amazing writer! As a general Oregonian I must say that I could easily imagine this scenario with no problem whatsoever, and the events played out wonderfully. I really, really wish that I could actually go to the ocean and see Thundercracker and Starscream swimming around, because the mental images I got from this story are priceless! :D
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
I loved this! this was to funny! I couldn't stop laughing. I'm sorry, you've been having trouble!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
You - are - amazing. I love you. Jazz Prowl pulling that little prank on Starscream about the kraken was something I knew Jazz would do but I never thought that Prowl would be the one to think of it. It's nice to see a more lighter side of Prowl. I like how they kept it a little secret between just the two of them. It's more fun that way. :P Poor Starscream though.
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Good story. *Very* amusing. Ravage and Starscream totally deserve that.
Psychic-Ghost chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
You are a genius.

*bursts out laughing*
PuraJazzBot chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
sneaky little black-and-whites, those two. they really shouldnt be left alone to scheme... P D... then again, it makes for good entertainment for the rest of us.
Leshyaedawnfire chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
THAT WAS PRICELESS!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!XD
Thatredcar chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
yeshh.. one good fic again.. x) pleas write more.. don't let one copycat to spoil everything what have you done..
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Ahahaha, that was great. You got Starscream down pat; I could just see him panicking...and that Prowl, he's got an evil streak a mile wide. _ Fun stuff.
Fool's Errand chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Usually, I am a lurker who reads and doesn't review. Not because I don't like the stories I'm reading, but I don't think I'm a good reviewer. With some of the writting mistakes I made, the line about glass houses springs to mind. Even with my lack of confidence in giving reviews and given the event you were accused off, I find that I can't stay silent on the matter.

Even thought it doesn't have anything to do with your story (I think you used the , button more then you should have), I have enjoyed reading all your Transformer fanfiction. While I hope you don't remove them, I wouldn't blame you if you did.

Since this is a review spot, I guess I should at least try to give you one. While I question the Decepticons fear of water (their base is under water and they didn't seem to have a problem with it during the under water episodes- the most complaint I remember is salt water messing with their paint job- which you did bring up). The last conversation made me smile.
R Reich chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
That was awesome. I especially loved the "frisbeeing the Cassetticon" part.

(I'm sorry for you having to suffer a plagiarism accusation. Having been accused of it before myself - though not regarding fanfiction - I know how distressing it can be. Chin up, hey?)
That Crazy Halo Girl chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
What a fantastic story. I've always admired your work. Don't let that email get you down. You're an amazing writer, please keep up the awesome work.