Reviews for Grace
Sefera chapter 1 . 4/24
Very good! I've never thought about a Harry/ muggle girl story before, and that's saying something, given the number of HP stories I've read. I'm favoriting this, and than I'm googling that.
q.thews chapter 1 . 4/9
That was so fun and well done, hiding in plain sight, but not where too many could meet him and the last line! ;-)
TinyHermioneMe chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
Oh my God, this is simply perfect. And the last three lines made my day. Thank you! )
Elton chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
This is WONDERFUL!

There is so much more here you could do if you choose to.

Will be starting you other FANFIC soon.

Thanks for letting me read...
Paladin Nox chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
awesome story. I especially liked the ending. Thanks for sharing
DizzyZina chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Interesting story. I can some what understand Harry's fear which led to him being unable to tell the truth to his wife. But in saying that you would have though that growing up with everyone withholding the truth from him would have made him become a more honest person, especially with someone he was supposed to be in love with.
AsphodelRose87 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Amazing!

The best harry - muggle so far!
Penny is wise chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Awesome story.
Julia451 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
"So? Just wave your hand in front of the cop's face and say, "You don't need to see her identification."

"I've told you already – I'm a wizard, not a Jedi knight."

That's exactly what he does the Deathly Hallows Part 2 film lol.
Mariposadelaluna chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
This is brilliant! I'm just looking around for Harry/Muggle!Girl stories.
unk chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Been a while since you wrote this, but I felt a desire to read a HP/muggle story. I must say this is by far the best I have found. Too bad it's a oneshot. I will certainly give your other story a go though.
Sasparilla89 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Great oneshot. I hope to read new stories from you very soon!
demonwarrior1029 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I am astounded by the sheer beauty of this fic. It may be too short for my taste, but you made it up with the fact that the story itself is wonderfully made...

Expecting more great stories,

demonwarrior1029
Gin Ryu No Rai chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
This is a really cute story. There is nothing more to say but that. Good Job
Meteoricshipyards chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Lovely story. The epilogue was funny.

I love a good Harry/!muggle girl story.

Thanks for sharing it.