Reviews for Thought Process
Laura-trekkie chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Loved the contrast between Tony's mental rants and what he actually said. If only they knew... :).
Kateri1 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Lovely little tag
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Oh the angst meter was high on this one, but you can't blame Tony. Thank heavens Jenny was there to give him a little more concrete praise at such a vulnerable time for him. And yet, with all he was having to deal with, he's still the DiNozzo we so love - never missing an opportunity - even if it doesn't work out.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
This is very good. You got inside Tony's head well, I believe. I would like to read more of Tony's internal monologue!
Jemma-Jo chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
I loved that. It fit Tony to a 'T'
abstractwhisk chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Okay, as flippin' hilarious as that was, and as awesome as the writing was, I have to ask. It was supposed to make me a little sad right? I mean it did, cause you got Tony down so darn well, I totally felt for him and was like Gibbs you (word I won't type cause I'm nice). Good work though, hilarious, that bit with Ziva and the stretching, I was kinda thinking the same thing.

Miniola
Opusscurum chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Very nice, i like the whole idea. although i have to admit that i woudn't put it in the humour genre. in fact, i think, it's very sad, as i also found "singled out" was anything but funny. i feel so sorry for tony.
Richefic chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Haven't seen the ep but have been spoiled (thank you so much!) so got enough of it to make it ring true .. loved the ending .. Turn the knob and leave. TURN THE KNOB AND … so, Tony ..!
NavalHut chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
hahahaha that was one good story! lolz love it..
Gabrielle Lawson chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
I was thinking some of those same thoughts for Tony. Personally, I'm not all that happy Gibbs is back. I was sad for him to leave, but it gave Tony a chance to shine.
isis-sg1 chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
loved it, you made Tony's thoughts really funny and exactly what i think he would be thinking in those circumstances. You see a lot of Tony's jock personality but that doesn't mean he doesn't have secrets etc
Rosefern chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Great story. You really wrote Tony very well.

Cheers,

Rosefern
Cold Ember chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
I really like this. I thought that they really over simplified Tony in this ep. So I love that SOMEONE FINALLY gave Tony depth in this ep. Again, love it!
Primus Inter Pares chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Oh, I like, like, like this! Great idea to mingle the actual scenes with the "mind of DiNozzo"! Can I convince you to do this for the upcoming episodes as well? That would be fun so I will just keep my fingers crossed, lol.

PIP
celestial1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Love this! It's taken me a little while to like the episode, but I do think there's something under the surface still for Tony (especially the little face he made when he threw his backpack in the car) and you've captured that nicely here. My favorite is, "Don't be disappointed..."