Reviews for Little Girl Lost
Harry2 chapter 8 . 10/9/2006
If I know Roarke, he has SOMETHING in mind! The man rarely resorts to that book, and we all KNOW IT! Maybe, its time for Roarke to call in a specialist to help Leslie get over this despair that is filling her up. Maybe call in Helen of Troy for some help, or someone else that owes Roarke a favor or two?
Harry2 chapter 7 . 10/9/2006
So, its FINALLY going to happen! And its about TIME! May the new year bring both Leslie and Christian much happiness, because something tells me that they are going to have to hold on to every minute that they can get!
Harry2 chapter 6 . 10/9/2006
*Starts singing Auld Ang Syne* A night of change, a night to welcome in the beginning of a new century. And, I smell a night of serious passion in the air! I just hope that Leslie and Christian enjoy this night, for it may be some time before they are able to do so again.
jtbwriter chapter 8 . 10/9/2006
That was sad...so very sad. And selfish of Christian to give Leslie the love she so very much deserves-then snatch it away for his own relief! Boy you have me going on this-your writing is so great!

I should have guessed this would not have a happy ending-but I hope you post the next story very soon! Thanks!
Kyryn chapter 5 . 10/9/2006
Wow. I love the see-sawing tension, but I've got to admit that I have no idea at all how you are going to resolve this dilemma.
jtbwriter chapter 5 . 10/8/2006
What is Christian thinking?

I love that it's him who was able to pull away-he still

has that much love for Leslie not to go all the way with

her.

Great emotions here-and I love that Mr. Roarke put his

foot down with Anna-Kristina! Thanks for a wonderful update-now what happens?:)
Harry2 chapter 5 . 10/8/2006
Well, now Christian knows why Roarke has banned the growth of the spice on Fantasy Island. And, I am happy that he understands. As for him and Leslie, SOMETHING needs to happen and soon, if those two are to be together as husband and wife!
Harry2 chapter 4 . 10/8/2006
So THAT is why Roarke has banned the growing of this spice on the island! Maybe if Leslie explains that to Christian, he might understand why Roarke has done what he has done.
Harry2 chapter 3 . 10/5/2006
I have only one thing to say to start off the review of this chapter: BOOYAH! Christian has arrived and now things are REALLY going to get steamy! (At least as steamy as you can allow with the rating of this story!) I think Christian has a good head on his shoulders and should he EVER get a chance to truly settle down with Leslie, he will be a great husband to her.
Harry2 chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
I think, that while Anna-Kristina is right about not wanting the throne, she needs to get a wake up call about what goes on to an extent, in real life. And I think that this is what Leslie has in mind for her. As for you poor computer, don't worry! Your loyal fans WILL wait for you!
Harry2 chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
So, while this story does NOT directly relate to Christian, it does relate to Leslie and a member of Christian's family. I just hope that Anna-Kristina can have some peace and quiet, and maybe, come to some answers about her situation.
jtbwriter chapter 3 . 10/5/2006
I'm speechless. What a puzzle box you've created here! Poor Anna-Kristina! AND Christian...he does seem so beaten down by the revelations of his niece. Is he ill? I love how Anna-Kristina actually listened to Mr. Roarke and Leslie...can they help her and Christian?

The moments between Leslie and Christian...you really have a chemistry and magic there...Thanks for making all these characters so interesting to follow..and think about!

Now what happens-please post soon!:)