Reviews for Saline
Enna Moon chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Oh...Hogwarts...I want to cry. This was beautiful, and perfect, like everything else I've read of yours, but oh, this is so tragic (no sarcasm)...
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
that was lovely. thanks for the read.
DarkyDearest chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
that was really really amazing. i really liked the somber style i feel its appropriate for something post-final battle, but i like that the message was so full of hope
Lady Lithe chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Beautiful. Just beautiful. I could hear Ron being yelled at and Hermione's disapproving gaze. I love the idea that he keeps building and building. And while I like the idea of crying not as a weakness, it seemed a bit strange that Hermione was THAT overwhelmed by it - so much that she has to cry every 5-6 hours. Hmm. But it was extremely well written. I really did love Harry's point of view though, and his connection to the sea. Thanks for writing so well! - (Side note: You don't like Ginny that much? That's a pity...she's my favorite character. But I completely agree with you that she makes Harry happy.)
greatestheights chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Oh boy. I've got goosebumps, that was so good.

It was powerful and quite beautifully written; I liked the theme of the salt water cleansing Ron, Hermione, and Harry and the simple and peaceful life you had set for them by the ocean.

'And for the first time in years, she sees that sometimes it’s all right to be weak, especially with those who love you.'

That line really got to me-it was so incredibly /Hermione/ and just...just wow.

Wonderful story.
Casablanca Dreams chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
This was so good, it made tears come to my eyes! And it was so true, that working hard makes you feel better, just like crying and seeing the ocean. Great job, I loved it!
Prieda Solo chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Another rather useless review from yours trully!

I'm not too sure about Ron's characterisation here, as a grown up he's perfect and very realistic, but I'm not sure he was that twitchy as a child. The rest, however, are great. Harrys is my favourite. And i love the theme running through them all too, you pull that together really nicely.
penhierarchy chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Your stories are the kind that you come back to read over and over again because they're so beautiful.
ayellowumbrella chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
This is really wonderful. Amazing job!
Kazza chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Beautiful. Beautiful story, beautiful imagery, beautiful emotion.
LotrNaustenfan chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Awesome! Great story! Can't wait to read more from you!
stelladarcy chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
Beautiful! I keep re-reading this story, its as filling as milk and cookies.
venatianwings chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Wowness! That’s another really good bit of your imagination that you shared. I did find a few long winding sentences in the beginning which I had to re-read though. All the same, I loved the foundation of this story. You’re right, it’s a little different. But then again, you write abstract stuff splendidly…Great job!
DSieya chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
this is beautiful. you're amazing. i love you.

i reallyrallyreally love how you gave each character an equal-length short, and it just so fits each characterization, i can't even point out why. it's just wonderful.

greagreat job!

- d.s
luisabervel chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
That was intense! I usually stick to only H/G, but this one caught me defenseless. I loved Ron, always working, and Hermione, unable to control herself and letting it be, and Harry, with his passion for the ocean. I got sucked into that universe. It would be very nice to read more about this great universe you set up!