Reviews for Vicissi Tempus
HisSecretLover18 chapter 16 . 12/28/2012
please please please please update update update update
Guest chapter 17 . 11/5/2012

3- your big sister.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/5/2012
I miss you little sister! great chapter! keep em coming or i might have to hurt you! Love you lots.

HisSecretLover18 chapter 17 . 10/29/2012
What's going to happen next? Is Harmony okay? Where is she yet? Will they be able to return to their time? I hope you update soon please.
sweet-tang-honney chapter 16 . 8/5/2012
great story.
Terrence Rogue chapter 16 . 8/5/2012
I dislike having Hermione in a position where she is so weak so I hope the healing phase doesn't get drawn out. I enjoyed the small insight into sirius here and look forward to more.

I have truly enjoyed this story thus far and can't wait for your next chapter.
jamber17 chapter 14 . 7/27/2012
Love the story, hope you continue it :D
Big Sister chapter 14 . 5/24/2012
A.M.G.! NEXT CHAPTER NOW! lol and yes i just used the full name! hurry up and update WOMAN!
BIG SISTER chapter 10 . 5/23/2012
Ahh how i miss sitting in Grandpas basement reading our first fanfiction story together. pretty amazing how long ago that was huh? love you lil sis. talk to you soon and keep up the great work with the story...

who's your beta?
YOUR BIG SISTER chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
dude this is so much better than it was before! i remember most of it but considering i was your beta back in like '06 memory is a bit foggy. enjoying rereading stuffs.

Love you!

Sliverwing and Shiver chapter 14 . 5/12/2012
Wow. I love this. But it breaks my heart
Daehnerys chapter 14 . 5/8/2012
dkjvsbnzfsdkjbz this is so good! I love Hermione/Sirius pairings :)
Yay chapter 14 . 5/6/2012
Great chapter! Very suspenseful! Loved it!
Me chapter 14 . 5/6/2012
The first letter at the beginning of a sentence is always capitalized. This includes inside quotations. You need to work on that.
AliceinWonderland13 chapter 12 . 4/8/2012