Reviews for Unicorn
warzonecall chapter 1 . 7/13
Can't believe it's been ten years since you wrote this, wow always feels like the first time. You set the mood just right comparing her to a unicorn, very poetic in a very clever way of defining the relationship between them.
This is a very good story. You set the mood just right and I loved the clever way you compared Asuka to a unicorn. As good as this story is, I must say that sadly, with Asukas 'canon' characterization, it seems a bit out of character for her to become so nice without prior reason.
COBRASTEVE chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Very good story. Somewhat OOC but, you know, a lot of truly enjoyable stories take some liberties with the original. It's common. How you use it is what counts. Nicely done.
Lucky Logician chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
This is really a great story. One that I always have to re-read every so often.
SouloftheDragonix chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
This was really interesting to read and I love the metaphor of the Unicorn.

I like what you did with them using a simple premise like this and how the story ending. I hope to find more story like this one.

Great job, really.
AnAncientBard chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Cute...
8/10
: ) A feel good story, to be sure.
dsty292 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I can't help but say that I knew where it was going from just seeing the title, but seeing it actually put into words is great. This story actually got me chuckling by the end of it. Fun idea.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Good story
Myrddin le Fay chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Kool!
Jho chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Wow that was one of the best short stories I've ever read involving Asuka and Shinji, well done.
Omgoth chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Aww... that was so cute.
CelticReaper chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
awesome _
Carlos Silvestre Hernandez chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Beautiful... simply beautiful. When I was boy I had a unicorn of sorts. I still think of her, and hold her in my heart, even after becoming 28. Wow, thank you for that memory and grace. You are greatly blessed with talent: keep it up! I was moved deeply.
Sonata Varius chapter 1 . 9/22/2007