Reviews for Past is Prologue
Jahunta4974 chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
This is such an intriguing story! It's rare to see a story that has Marie's family in it, and having it told from the mother's POV was especially nice. But I'm left with so many questions! Where do they go after leaving Mississippi? Are they now a couple? Will Marie get her powers back? It would be nice if there were a sequel so we learn what happened next.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
waaahh. You're so good at this! Really! Great job! It's amazing how you can portray such a beautiful Rogan from an outsider's point of view. Thank you for writing this... Somehow, as beautiful as this is, you leave me wanting more, more, more! You're amazing!
LifesDarkFire chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I love, love love it! It was simply wonderful and I love how you portrayed everything from the mother's point of view.
elwren75 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This is wonderful (and I love the title). Can't blame Marie's mom for being a little apprehensive at Logan's appearance. I hope she gets to know him a little in the future!

Wonderful story. I'm glad that for once, Marie's parents didn't just kick her to the curb. Beautiful.
BlackHalliwell chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
kool
Rhapsodist chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
I really, really, really, really like this story. It was so nice having a different prerspective on things but still being able to capture the Logan/Marie relationship. All in all, loved it. i'll check out some of your other stuff.
lady scribe of avandell chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Finally, a story that doesn't make Marie's parents into bad guys! This was excellent - and a wonderful surprise, telling the story from her mother's perspective! Quite original, I do believe.

Will there be a sequel? I hope so!
UbEr-BaD-jUjU chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
That was REALLY good. I liked how you used her moms point of view very original. Nive work!

Halie
Lyuba S chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Thank you, Selkit, you wrote a great thing.

I like Mama Rogue and her story of return. And you depiction of Rogue life after return.

Mama’s thought about Rogue nightmares was so “really”, her anxiety for daughter. And moment when door is open and Mom look on Rogue, moment of meet Rogue and Logan, when time seems is longer, and then when Rogue go to he and close the door, when time is faster then earlier – that is really life. Something, true, seems to me, that there something wrong, but I can not image this thing with word, I’m silent about it. Talk between mom and Rogue is good, I hear that Rogue grieve about mother feeling and mom sad too, but keep it herself. It seems to me that she keep it herself so tight that you can not show all her feelings, picture little poor there, it seems to me, only.

But at all, all picture and all story – Great, thank you. I like Mom

So sorry for errors in review, English isn’t my language.
The 42 chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
That was beautiful. You got Rogue exactly right, and her mother is a very real person. I would have been interested in seeing her father's point of veiw, maybe you could add a chapter?
BlossomOnATree chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
WOW! I LOVED IT. VERY GOOD WRITING. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ]
DarkAngelmi818 chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
really cool but i wish i could here what the confersation rogue and logan had and what convinced her to go back
Superchick09 chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
*smiles happily* wow...*grins* that was so good! I love how you do so much Logan and Rogue stuff from different people's POV, and I also like how it's not really Rogan. nice job. please keep writing! :-)

~chick