Reviews for Head Wind
FanFiction Queen chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Very good! I'm not sure that there simply being no sea gulls would have been enough to not awaken the Sea Longing, but it might have worked... Still a good story!
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
A great story. Very well written.
gginsc chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Wonderful! Lovely story.
Louiseoblique chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Excellent again, really enjoyed the perspective.
Merenwen 'Aldalas' Silverleaf chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Amazing. I really just don't know what to tell you beyond that. Just amazing. The strength Legolas and Aragorn protray, separated and together, will never cease to inspire me. They never fail to leave behind a legacy made up of hope, and freedom, and *life*... even just the simple fact that there always wll be something more. But as always, my deepest respect comes when they are aware and willing enough to leave those imprints in a dark heart; that even their enemies are worthy of knowing that there is a time and a chance to live.

Well done my friend, don't you ever give this up - you have quite the talent for it. Until next time!

Aldalas
Lyless and Lockesilver chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
That was so dramatically cool!
Sivaroobini Lupin-Black chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
I have one thing to say: Wow. Mellon-nin, this is wonderful! I never thought I'd symphatise with a Corsair pirate, but you have made me weep with Nienna for his having to make difficult choices. And ha, Legolas was proud, yet he remembered Aragorn telling him to put aside his pride, and he did so. This was really good! I loved it. Please write more!

Anor silatha erin rad lin. (May the sun shine upon your path)

~ Sivaroobini
Silivren Tinu chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
I just saw that you've posted this and of course I had to read it again (and add it to my c2). :) Wonderful story, it simply has everything I love: friendship, elf-angst, great characterizations, and all shades of grey instead of black and white. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it again!

Almut
Thorongirl chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
As always, your stories captivate, intrigue, and tell a tale unlike most others we come across. The point of view on this one is particularly excellent - that of the young Corsair who dares to let a little bit of light shine in his life. This could be a great precursor of a story set after Aragorn becomes king. Anyways, sorry for the short review but believe me, this is an EXCEPTIONAL story.
Estelle Tiniwiel chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Superb story with a good moral grounding and a very clever and thoughful ending.
SmileyHalo chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
As per usual, absolutely excellent! Well done on the Teitho contest win, it was thoroughly deserved.

I must admit that I was slightly wary of this when I saw OC in the summary, but once again you had me hooked, and I would love to see Mehrang again in another tale of yours.

The interactions between all three central characters were brilliant, description superb, just another wonderful story from Pentangle Linnon, who is without doubt my favourite author. Long may your writing continue, may your gift never desert you, and may Legolas and Aragorn let trouble follow them wherever they go!

Well done!

V :)
Kaytee chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
A well written story. I enjoyed it very much. Will there be a future story with Mehrang maybe meeting a king of Gondor and his friend? That would be a very interesting story or even when the ghost army takes out the Corsairs they might meet again. It was refreshingly different yet so like those two. Legolas showing comapassion and Aragorn showing mercy and compassion. You deserved your first place win at Teitho. Congratulations.
That Tath chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Wow, I LOVED that story! It was incredibly well-written and it was such a unique idea! Great job!
Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
this is an EXCELLENT story! I loved reading it at the Teitho! Congrats on the 1st place, it was well deserved and had one of my votes! I love your writing style and attention to characters thoughts. keep up the great work!

NiRi
Elflingimp chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Aw! I really cant put into words how I felt about this story,it was like no other I have read yet,it held me captivated the whole time, and on the edge of my seat to see what his decision would be at the end,thankyou for writing this and sharing it ,it was wonderful.