Reviews for Pain
Rosepetal987 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I found it...sweet. Yes, that is the word, strangely. Taking the 'emo' angle to Zexion can be nice if done correctly-or it just pisses people off, not me though, damn twit~!- Anyway... *Laughs* Yes, I liked the angle, since Zexion is the kind of person that would pain himself just to feel, and Vexen...well Vexen is simply Vexen. 3 ~MAr
Yukihikari-chan chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
adorable, what else can I say? I love this pairing and the ending was so sweet. Wonderful job!
Freywa chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Well.. I don't like the whole idea about Zexion being 'emo' and 'cutting himself'... I mean.. He is THE freaking evil mastermind!

And I also don't like Vexen & Zexion as a pair... Ya know.. In my world is Vexen kinda Zexion's dad

But I REALLY LOVE this story!

It is so sweet! :)
merick'sgirl chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
that was really cute! I never thought of that pairing before! but...that was an excellent fic. I think I like that pairing a little more now. thank you for sharing it! 3
CheshireCat19 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
love it it is so good and poor zexy i feel bad for him now i want to give him a hug too ( yay for vexy for he got to hug the emo boy)
Polish chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
3 days grace, Sometimes I take sharp objects and run them over my skin, it feel good,because when you do it ever so slightly it gives you a small but satisfying amount of pleasure that for a moment allows you to forget things that bother you. I know I shouldnt do that but I do, I dont make myself bleed although if I did it wouldnt freak me out id just see how long I can get it to bleed before getting a bandage. I like you fic, and I do understand it.
Fujoshi Laivine chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
ZOMG that is so kute! I want you to write more like this!
Xedramon chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
This story is awesome! It's so cute, and has a great...feel to it :) I love it :D
God of Laundry Baskets chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Aww cute lil emo boy - Good fic! I liked how you described stuff too :D
Cybertronian Officer Prowl chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
It's not bad...but you need to correct verbs with the incorrect tense and there were quite a large amount of spelling errors too...

but it was still an interesting story
My Chemical Romance Dude chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
It was awsome :D good sounding song too
Ashley chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
writing is good, english is good, but way ooc
Lily Vendrem chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
For English not being your first language, this was written pretty well, and I only saw a few minor typos. Great job, and I loved the fic too :)
Lady KeyBlade chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Cool...
Fate Defied chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Wow... touching. A dark and well done story. I listened to the song while reading this, and I like the effect it had. Especially the line "I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all". Good job. :)

~the White Raven