Reviews for A Fellow's Fancy
MermaidsAndMagic chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I absolutely love this! The ending is SO Misao XD Ugh what I wouldn't give for a moment of honesty and passion like that with Aoshi-sama 3 Beautifully written, high intensity fun for A/M fans.
kori kaoru himura chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Awesome lol I liked it! )
Rui17 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Weirdo-Lover chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
lol this made me laugh
Violetcarson chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Shit damn! That was hot! XD
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
i'd like to see the result of her scheming. lol
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
You know, this had me giggling nearly the entire time. Especially since the end result wasn't what Aoshi was going for. *more giggles*

Brilliantly done. Keep writing!
Karol Wolfe chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
So, what is Misao's plan to seduce Aoshi and does it work?
Nagasasu chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Quite shamelessly, I like this fic because of how hot it is, and how well Misao's gleefulness works.
lemon-lime-whispers chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Cute )

This one of the first RK fanfics I read and it spurred me on to keep reading RK fanfics!
SantaSnowY chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
hottie! -burning!- hahha! continue to write great stories! D
Scarletpagan chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Wow! I loved it! I adored Misao's confusion over her feet and why Aoshi kept looking at them and the scene with Aoshi in her room was HOT!

If I were being pedantic, I would just say that at one point at the end you say: 'Dropping lifelessly back onto the floor.' Lifelessly means that she's dead and has the wrong connotations for the reader. I think you mean 'limply.' Like I said though, it was the only mistake I noticed and I only mention it because I love the story and want it to be perfect )
laimon chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
loved the fic!

aoshi.. a feet lover?

never would have thought that!
kaely chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
love it! "" :)
Sarah chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
*Fans self* That was woah! Great, great story. That was awesome writing I think you capture them really well. Until next time, Happy Writing!