Reviews for Reunite
godsends11 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
that was good write some more
Leimina Luna Altreides chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
cute

continue k?
April chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
this is the sweetest story ever. i LOVE this story. sorry about the LOVE part P. trully, i love this story very much. (sorry about the spelling on "TRULLY". i might have spelled it wrong)

-April-
Fumi M chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
I prefer fluff than lemon in this sense. The story was really good! Nice and cute! - Luv Kaoru/Ganko! Write more, nee?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
CUTE! Continue continue!
Ella chapter 1 . 11/16/2001
MY FAV. COUPLE! IS SOOO CUTE! too bad there isn't more romance inside...
schtroompf chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
KAWAIIIIII!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
cool fanfic. it's good u didn't put in any lemon scene. u might want to check the spellings in this fanfic though. :)
j chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
hey, it's a good beginning! y dont u carry on? it doesnt *have* 2 b a lemon, ya kno...
BattousaiX chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
aww... I simply love Condo ! In the anime he was just so KAWAIIII ! and the way Kaoru saved Ganko was nice too ! please continue !
kumiko chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
yay! i like these kaoru and ganko fics! pleaz continue soon ne? oh, and those meanies aka bullies suck. P ganko raped? well, at least kaoru was there. ) well, buh-bai now! (_-)
Amaya Shinkuyoake chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
cute! I always thought they would make a cute couple once they grew up!
Krey-Zey chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
Cute, fluffy but it's all right! I propose a sequel!

I wanna know what happens to the two of them next.
IceColdIce chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
EEEEEEEEEEK! That was sooo totally kawaii! I just love love love Kaoru! ladeda! i wouldn't haf minded sleeping with him either!
Fantasy chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
This is sooooo nice and so Kawaii. Very seldom have Ganko and Koganei fanfic, this is a good start, I want Chapter 2!