Reviews for Papercut: The Face Within
paola chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
me encanta la historia
veruska83 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Please update soon ! This is an amazing story! It would be a crime to leave it unfinished.
xoxoEXO-OT12 chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
I'm supposed to be sleeping because I have school but your story was too good to resist! I have shivers down my spine and I'm in love with your story 3
Cobalt Legend chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
This is an amazing story! It would be a crime to leave it unfinished. Please update soon.
Red Swingline Stapler chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
I love how contradictory you made Vegeta! He has an unrequited lust (perhaps an eventual "love") for Bulma, wondering why can't she want him like other women do, yet the entire time he has been torturing her. It's like he doesn't realize the cause and effect relationship his actions have. He savagely raped her for years and years , destroyed the world she knew, and he expects her to desire him after all that? Is he naïve? Ahhhh! I wanna wring his throat!

So I'm guessing Vegeta is going to wipe out Bulma's memory, just like they are going to do to Trunks. Makes sense. That's the only way Vegeta can get her to come to him willingly. Too much has happened between them. I wonder if this depletion of memory will affect her fiery and cunning personality? if so, will Vegeta be prepared for the repercussions.

PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY! Its been over a year since you last posted a chapter. To end it here is cruel. I need to know what will happen next!
Red Swingline Stapler chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
I held my breath this entire chapter! This chapter was insanely INTENSE! It was beautifully written. I have a knot in my stomach from the angst of this story. This chapter was well crafted and well executed. I can't wait to see what will happen next in this story!
Red Swingline Stapler chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
Even though Vegeta is still a monster, I like how you described his remorse and the conflicting emotions he feels. It is very in character ! I thought this chapter was GORGEOUS! The descriptions were phenomenal. I just love where this plot is going!
Red Swingline Stapler chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
Their reunion was intense. I love the way you provided the background story, via flashbacks. It adds another deeper and darker dimension. I can't wait to read chapter 3!
Lisa chapter 5 . 5/9/2014
I swear this is one of the best VB fics on this site. Please don't leave this story unfinished. ;)
Red Swingline Stapler chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
I love this concept! I cannot wait to read more! I know this is going to be a great story!
elianni chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
I love this fic and would like to c more of it hope u start up writing again
Gina chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
Waiting on an update! This story is brilliant! I can NOT to see what happens next! Please update SOON!
AnkSkywalker chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Please finish this story!
Kia'a Morris chapter 5 . 1/1/2014
AWESOME! I love it! Never have I read a story like this! I really love the parts between Bulma and Vegeta! As well as the mother and son parts between Bulma and her son Trunks! I want to read more of this story so I hope you will update soon!

I am so hooked to this story of yours! awwww man pls update! Pretty Pleaze :)
V0uki chapter 5 . 11/1/2013