Reviews for Never Again
Warmal chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
That was surprising. A happy ending after a suicide. You don't see that often.
fhusky77 chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
plz make more
Shadows-Rose99 chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
OMG!I was crying all through the 2nd chapter!There's is a puddle on my desk and i was mainly crying at the end!Thank you so much!I've been needing to have a good cry for the last few days and you just helped me release all that pent up sadness!I even read it again and i found that i didn't cry as much,i cry alot when i first read a story but even though it's about death,Your story is beautiful in it's own way!T_T
hisokauzumaki chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
please write more! I want to see this from Jumba and Pleakly's P.O.V.'s.
VoxAdam chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
I've been reading through some of my old reviews and when I came upon this one, I realised that I have rarely written a review that is so INACCURATE. While I did not like this paticular story, it is not true that I don't like your other stories, most of which are centred around tragedy rather than humour and romance. By Kubrick, "Life After Death" and "His Choice" are two of my favourite L&S fanfics, so I cannot understand why I wrote what I did. Guess I wrote my review for this story on a bad day. I apologise if my last review for "Never Again" caused the wrong impression. Good luck with your next fanfics.
VoxAdam chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Oh boy, this is decently written, but well...I was not altogether pleased with the finished result. It just did not have that emotional involvement that some other fanfics have. I am not against "lovers in death" stories, even when the story is abou Lilo and Stitch, on principle, but I'm sorry, this just was too much like a rip-off of the "Sixth Sense"...You are better at Humour and Romance, like that hilarious "Truth or Dare" fanfic. Good luck for later fanfics!
Neros Urameshi chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
This is a very sad story... great story... now Lilo, Stitch and Nani are dead...
Neros Urameshi chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
What a sad chapter...

I'll read the next chapter right away!
Rock Raider chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
Wow, Grim.:( Stitch croaks to make sure the family lives, & before you know it, the WHOLE family crumbles into the dust. Wonder what'll become of Jumba, Pleakley, & the experiments? Now, here's an idea for a POV if you decide to do another chapter. Mertle's. Hearing that Lilo & Stitch died, & that their family is gone would no doubt be, the happiest day of Mertle's life. She has Lilo out of her life forever, Victoria will be HER friend now, & Mertle'll probably call animal control to have all of Jumba's experiments rounded up, taken to a pound, & euthenized. That is NO doubt what Mertle will do now that Lilo & Stitch are gone. At least that's how I see it. Well, anyway, see ya.
Liloexp626 chapter 2 . 4/13/2007
That was so sad at first when Stitch realizes he's dead... even if she had to go through death, it was really good when Lilo got again her angel back.

Again, as I've said in almost all my reviews, this story and "Almost a memory" had that touch of... I don't know, it's maybe more like a touch of love and warmth... it seems you write your stories with love... now this story and "Almost a memory" had lit a special sparkle on me that has inspired me to write a new story. I don't know if I'll write it after "What's the best choice?", but I think it'll be funny to write it... I have to learn some of your qualities at writing and describing feelings.

Thanks for writing so awesome stories! I think I'll never get tired of them.
Tragic warrior chapter 2 . 10/9/2006
Good story. I swear I read a story very similar to this where Lilo took her life after Stitch's death in the same manner. (Writer scratches his head thinking for a few seconds). Oh well. I would change the type of story from general to a tragedy and angst or tragedy and romance, being that it was a somewhat happy ending for Lilo and Stitch. Otherwise I enjoyed the story and hope to read other stories you will write.
Ted chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
I liked this chapter. You misused a couple words, but it was very powerful.
Scarlet Pikachu chapter 2 . 10/6/2006
I believe you should do one more chapter about jumba/pleakleys response to lilo's death, and I would guess if they killed themselves the experiments would take thier own lives to be with thier creater(is that spelled right?) I think angel probaly would.
Stitchfan 82 chapter 2 . 10/6/2006
Me again I want to apologies for any thing I have sad or may say and upset you.

Your story’s are vary good, but so fare they have been vary sad.

I have got to know this you have said you Love L/S and I believe you but you have been killing them a lot in your story’s and that makes no sense to me.

What is the diel?

I am putting this in a Review as I know you will get it that way.

I sent you a PM privet message but since you are new to this you may not know how to get that they are in you Email that you registered with.

And if you do not know how to reply to a Review click reply next to the chapter like this ch 2, reply.

I hope to here from you soon

I am so glad you finally registered.
hamishwarfare chapter 2 . 10/6/2006
wow, that was sad. but very good at the same time. i think that if you where to make another chapter it should only be 1 more, and it should be based around both jumba and pleakly accusing cobra of killing lilo (which is technically true) but after that i don't know what they should do.

in any case i look forward to seeing what your next project is