Reviews for White Wings sequel to Black Heart
I LOVE IT, I LOVE HARU/KYO "UKE KYO POWER"
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Hey! I loved this! XD Don't be so hard on yourself!
Hellsig Otoupeim chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
OMG OMG OMG! THIS IS SOOOOO GOOD! The first one is awesome awesome awesome, but the second one was sooooo needed. it just couldn't end like that, poor Kyo... :) :) :)
so hyper right now... THIS IS SOO DAMN GOOD!
Akirana chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
It was great. I loved the happy ending
phantom and potter Obsession chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
What a good use for flames! I will not give you one though. I liked this a lot, I'm so glad you wrote it :)
Sahara Black chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
I didn't think it was worse than the last one. Sure it might not be as lemony, but it's still pretty good.
Hakumei the Killer Panda chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
-droolz-

I LIKE SMUT! HOORAY! -happy dances-

What are you talking about, woman? This was SO sexy! I like Black Heart too! Wow... Sexy HaruXKyo... Bwahahahaha...
The Wayward Angel chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
favs
amaya chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
i liked the first one better but i think it would be interesting for the next one(if there IS a next one) if you made haru change in the middle of something...you should definatly write a continuation at haru's place! you like cheesy things so a title like dark side of the moon woyuld be good. but then im not the one writing them! whatever you do you should write another! make it a trilogy!
Foxyperv chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
aww I really liked yay for uke kyo!
toodlepipeverybody chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
I think it was cool, and sweet(as in cute)... There would be a difference in the way white Haru and Black Haru do stuff.
TheyCallMeCyclone chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
ill admit i liked the first one better,

but this one was good[:
sarah chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
OMG! how could u not like this 1? it was so good! u must do more! i loved it!
Lady Jueglerr chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Wow. If Kyou was still so sore that morning I wonder how and for how long he'll be sore after two smex sessions in one day. Hm. Naughty, naughty Haru giving Kyou awful pains in his bottom.

Teehee. I'll stop now.

Nice ficcy, btw.
cinamon-chan chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
im sorry about sending this as an email , it wasnt letting me log in but i just had to review . its realy great my fave pairing and it wasnt worse than the first one just as great .i was sad when it ended :( but at least it was a happy ending.

thanks