Reviews for Hank Dies A Painful Death
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Amazingly well written, and very insightful to all of existence. I recommend this fanfic to King of the Hill fans everywhere.
Itisisodonotrunorhide chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Out of all your humorous death fics, this is by far your funniest.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
duiy!(RETARDED)
supertrip chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
You're the next 6ft dick!
Bill Cosbird chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
me gusta
MajorTomLives chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
"'AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!' Bobby said, He was laughing"

Thanks for clearing that up, I don't think I would have gotten it otherwise.
Super Fanfic Entertainment chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
OH MY! Nicely done.
Patches0456 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Hm, interesting story, though short. I love the whole decapitation via lawn mower, seeing how hank LOVED his lawn. Hm, please continue:) Bobby still has ENTIRE family and family friends to kill off:)
Pojko chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
This is a true masterpiece of fan fiction. I could clearly picture the conflict of Hank and Bobby in my mind. The realistic dialogue for both of them made it even more genuine, like it was taken directly from an actual episode of the show. And then adding in little moments from the cartoon like when Bobby kicked Hank in the testicles made it clear that you knew what you were writing about. The in-depth knowledge of the subject is what separates a good fic from a bad one.

Unfortunately things didn't end up well for Hank. But that's life, isn't it? At least he died doing something he loved, and that's taking in the aroma of his beautiful lawn. However, in the end Bobby got what was coming to him. It was true poetic justice when Bobby was killed by the very propane he had used to burn Hank's body. One might even say that it was Hank avenging his death from beyond the grave, using his favorite thing in the world (propane) as a vessel to carry out his vengeance.

Overall this is truly a beautiful work of art. I'm happy that it has remained on this website for so many years so that others may have the pleasure of experiencing this story.

Take care, and please continue writing more fine stories like this.
cedric dursley chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
This is one of the sickest stories I've ever read. I loved it. Please write more.
VannaOrihara chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Lmao!

That was random!:)
Theresahellbelievemeiveseenit chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
hahahaaha!
Neri Allis chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Wtf...

this is like so far off from any possible scenario that its not even funny.

superstarultra chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
That was Hill-arious. XD Sorry for the bad joke.
Krakalakin chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Hahahahaha, amazing as always baconator!