Reviews for 3000 Year Wait
Amethyst Mau chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Hello MizukiCat...
Finally found it and on the second chapter so do NOT delete this one or I'll hug you to death! I'm serious...liken it so far! IhateTea
From yours truely
Amethyst Egyptian Chakura Mau
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
With the names you picked, I have a feeling the kid is never going to introduce him or herself by their full name.
chinademonkiller chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
girls
Anonymous chapter 4 . 9/19/2013
I liked it
I wanna take a guess:
Yami's baby is a boy?
Girl's are most popular, so I chose a boy
scourgestarleaderofMoonClan chapter 18 . 8/3/2013
I WANT TO KICK THIEF BUTT TOO! *grabs millennium claws* I'M HERE TO KICK BUT AND READ YAOI AND I'M ALL OUT OF YAOI.
scourgestarleaderofMoonClan chapter 15 . 8/3/2013
OH MY RA HANG ON YUGI!
scourgestarleaderofMoonClan chapter 14 . 8/3/2013
BAKURA SHALL PAY FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE! Maybe i shouldn't be reading this on my PMS... *evil smirk*
scourgestarleaderofMoonClan chapter 13 . 8/3/2013
SWEET MOTHER OF CRAP THE BABY TRIED TO STRANGLE HIS TWIN!
scourgestarleaderofMoonClan chapter 12 . 8/3/2013
BAKURA! DO YOU WANT TO FEEL MY PERIOD CHOCOLATE-CRAVING-UNSATISFIED FUELLED WRATH?
scourgestarleaderofMoonClan chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
Whew. It's only Joey's baby. Thank Ra. I'm thinking about writing a fanfiction about our garden party to thank you for your wonderful stories, but I need your permission, and a full description of your OC.
scourgestarleaderofMoonClan chapter 10 . 8/3/2013
If Bakura raped Yugi as well Im going to shove his penis so far up his butt that he won't be a man anymore.
scourgestarleaderofMoonClan chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
ALMOST EVERYTHING IS PREPARED FOR THE PARTY. PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE GREATEST CHOCOLATE PARTY EVER!
scourgestarleaderofMoonClan chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
BAKURA! *on sugar rage* YOU GET YOUR SORRY ALBINO BUTT OVER HERE SO I CAN FORCE FEED YOU THIS DISGUSTING CAKE I MADE FOR THE GARDEN PARTY BUT IT WAS SO BAD I BOUGHT ONE INSTEAD.
scourgestarleaderofMoonClan chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
If you come after me with your aibou, We'll have a magnificent garden party with the Yu-Gi-Oh cast and all of the Yu-Gi-Oh haters will not be invited. P.S. We're going to get soooo high on chocolate.
scourgestarleaderofMoonClan chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
I like darkshipping, but seeing Yami abused is probably my most guilty pleasure. I wanna kick Bakura's (censored) for ruining the peideshipping moment though.