Reviews for Twice in a Lifetime
ImOnlyYourKitten chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
So i was reading this and the song if i die young by the band perry came on lol I started to get teary eyed lol i didn't even finish this chapter, i got to the point where casey asked what movie was first then this song came on then i just had to review and tell you that xD Lol but great story so far i love it :]
morallygreydesi chapter 10 . 4/17/2011
I liked was a perfect combo of grief and romance...It was a bit awkward when they discussed their love life over Sam's grave but that just makes it more realistic..since when is life perfect, huh?

Good work!
sfbxfcb chapter 10 . 8/6/2010
Wonderful! I loved the trailer on youtube it brought back memories of me losing my godfarther my dad's best friend. he was kinda also my best friend! I loved him a lot! He had a massive heartattack. I felt Casey and Derek's paon of losing Sam! Thanks for bringing back the memories! It really was a great story!
Babygurl4eva chapter 10 . 8/4/2009
I almost cried at the end! It was so irrisitably romantic! I loved it so much i am favoriting this story! And am so getting my friends to read it!
SnowBarry-Olicity chapter 10 . 5/22/2009
I loved this! This is the first time I've I read it. I saw the trailer on Youtube for it and I just had to read it. Great JOB
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 10 . 11/1/2008
That was so good! I saw the fanfic trailer and HAD to read it!
wiswinagirl chapter 10 . 10/11/2008
aw i loved this
DropDeadRomantic chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I saw the trailor on youtube. and i cant wait to finish it!
wprincessannw chapter 10 . 8/10/2008
I really like it! and I think u did a great job of keeping everyone in character! can't wait to rd more of ur writing :)
letmeoffoffanfictionplease chapter 10 . 8/8/2008
I loved this story! It's my favourite type of classic love story with a twist! It was really good!
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 10 . 7/6/2008
I like this
jacksparrowluva12 chapter 10 . 6/29/2008
Wow, that was a really moving story, it made me cry :(

(but in a good way). It was well written, very simple but not so much that it's boring. The plot was good, and altogether, it was just good.
TheFallenbecomesHaunted chapter 10 . 5/27/2008
ah yay yay although i hate fics that sam dies (well where n e one unless they come back to life) this was actually cool and i cried through most of it but hey who needs to know
Claire Poncherrii chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
OMG! Sam is dead?
chinkybaby chapter 10 . 1/26/2008
nice job... well written.. keep up the good work!