Reviews for Care Package
J.D. Cunegan chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Ghostbuster!Faith? YES PLEASE!
APhantasm chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I think it would have been funny to see Faith or Buffy use the proton pack against the First. Though I think Egon should have sent Willow a ghost trap too.
nilescclover chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
very interesting view, that's for the great story.
mat528 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Hi, just wanted to say that you've got an interesting idea here, and I think you DEFINITELY need to do more with it! One thing about the proton packs: they can probably deal with vampires (there is an ep. in the "Ghostbusters" series that answers this question; it's called "no one comes to Lupusville", but Egon or one of the Ghostbusters would have had to reprogram the frequency for it to work! Just dropping that in...in any case: PLEASE do another story where Buffy and Co. use the pack (only not on Spike; I kinda like him!) LOL :)
Wolf Elf chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
I really like the story Care Package,aside from smilin the nthe whole time i was reading it, it actully lead to a two hour discussion between my husband and me on the science and if it would work. One thought, a pre-story, about the letter being received, maybe.

thanks agian.

Wolf Elf

p.s. Sorry I know i don't spell for beans
The Voice chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Why don't we actually get to see them use it? Otherwise, this fic is pointless.
Ant Crown chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
You know...that would be the ultimate solution.

I'm planning something of the same idea.

Although...I would suggest the XGBs if we go by cannon as they weren't a bad series...they just didn't have enough exposure.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
sweet
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Great story, please make a sequel to this?
Starlit Rogue chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
XD A ficlet that deserves a reveiw. XD Brilliant! lol
dp03kf chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
it's about time someone wrote a fanfic crossover like this one! Great job.
Joe chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
This I would like to see a follow to. Good stuff, interesting idea.
rankokunalpha1 chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
oh god please say your going to write more to this it is just to good to let lye like this! pun inteneded! keep up the awesome writing!
A.N chapter 1 . 10/6/2006