Reviews for War Games
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
That was good. It could have happened like that.
AnnaLeo chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Awesome Fic. Loved it.
Greywolf Lupous chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Hee! It was a good surprise too! As soon as Shep said "Mikey" I squealed a little and clapped my hands like a good fangirl. Cute fic, and a very original way into bringing Michael into the storyline. Y'see, I had always assumed they went and FOUND him, but see, you proved me wrong! ;) Love the friendship and the snark!
Pukah chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
This was cool

A nice tandem John/Rodney facing an enraged wraith. And you played the Michael part very well!
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Great story. Explains how they got a wraith! love it. Well written
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
oh this is good. wondered how they got Michael... this is a fun and reasonable way.

enjoyed it. nice job.
Hromiko chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Yay! I clap for your clever story. :) I love the idea of them playing paintball (ha, I thought maybe Rodney would mention his victory at the end) and how nothing can ever be simple for them. I can't wait for that episode The Game. :) I loved the little funny bits like McKay not actually managing to beat the LSD, he just managed to get himself locked in a room. :) Or Mikey, oh how I clapped when I finally realized it was Michael (hey, I'm slow sometimes, plus I was enjoying the irony with Sheppard of Mikey not eating anything), just delightful. :) No major probs, though I do recall and was wanted was thing, but otherwise nothing memorably off in your writing. Such a fun idea, extra points for creative fun in a pretty small package. Keep on writing!
Alipeeps chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Excellent! Really great idea for a fic and very well executed - nice sense of tension and lots of action! :D Cool ending too.. a nice lead-in to the ep...
mandy chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Cool idea to explain how they got Michael.
angw chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
He so owes Rodney dinner. I could imagine Rodney being gleeful that it wasn't him wih the paint splatter. Nice story :)
trecebo chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Oh, very cool. A missing eppy type shot. Me likey, they find Mikey. Boo-ya.
Titan5 chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Very nicely done and nice tie-in with Michael.
Delka chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Fine story. Thank you.
chokolaj chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Nice - I liked the pacing as they were tracking each other and then running from the Wraith. Is this a continuum fic or a stand alone?
Reyson chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Whoa! This is story is excellent! It me at the edge of my seat the entire time! I loved it, well done! :). Loved the voices that you had here, very McKay and Shep. Always wondered how Michael got captured, and your version was very exciting and excellent read!