Reviews for Hunters: Dare To Dream
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Come to the darkside, We have cookies! Love that. I have that on a bumper sticker and my cell phone screensaver. Great bad influence on Sammy.
empath89 chapter 19 . 8/15/2007
sorry it took me so long, but i'm finally done with this one! i really liked it. i loved how you managed to stick in some humor in such a dark fic...i loved it tho. i would like to see something with just dean and sam...a one-shot maybe? no matter how much i adore jack (and i do), i would like to see something with just the guys...

i promise i will get through your other 'hunters' fics...

hugs...empath
Mander08 chapter 19 . 12/16/2006
O_O CANT WAIT FOR THAT JACK VS CASSIE ONE! that'll be so much fun...

awesome story Blaze
Poisonchik88 chapter 19 . 12/10/2006
Hehe .. I love those fights... My siblings do it all the time and I'll admit when my older brother piss me off , Yupp it's the greatest version of payback ever. !

Can't wait for the next story ! :)

(Bounces up and down in delight !)

Have a good week and Happy Holiday's !

D.
Poisonchik88 chapter 18 . 12/10/2006
That's wonderful you include the Road House.. Now maybe you could shot Jo for me too ? Lol ! j/k or not.

I cant wait to read the next chapter..
Poisonchik88 chapter 17 . 12/10/2006
AW.. Angsty Chapter.. Real angsty ...

Thank you Dean.” Sam said. He let it hang in the air between them and walked away.

“For what?” Dean called.

“Even in the dream you always took care of me.” Sam said. He started on his way again.

Just another conversation added to my favorites.. (I think you have the most I like so far.)
Poisonchik88 chapter 16 . 12/10/2006
Aw. I just love how you write John.. It's now my favorite chapter... You wrote him perfectly he was so protective of his family and not so worried about himself

I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS CHAPTER !
Poisonchik88 chapter 15 . 12/10/2006
“That was a stupid mistake, but not your first one.” John said putting his gun to Carl’s head.

“Your first was fucking with my family.” John said.

Hehe Go John Go !

I loved this entire chapter.. It was so sad at the end. You are the master of angst I bow to you !

I really loved how you used their worst memories and scariest moments to help them realize who they are and what they do!
Sarah the mutant farm girl chapter 19 . 12/8/2006
I went to review the previous chapter yesterday but got booted, and didn't feel like fighting my lil bro, who snagged the empty line. It's wonderful, and I'll have to go look at All These Things. I'm glad to find I'm not the only one who doesn't like Cassie. I'm sure she's a nice girl but something about her just rubs me the wrong way. -sigh- Probably just jealousy. I like you ending it here. I can't count the number of times my siblings and I have been in an "I'm not touching you" fight. I swear that's worse than actually touching!
EmSyd chapter 19 . 12/7/2006
Fantastic fic. Loved it.
angel679 chapter 19 . 12/7/2006
Enjoyed how you fit this one into the story and ended it. And omg please let Jack tear Cassie a new one for treating Dean like shit. Sammy cant get into it too. She was such a freakin pompous drama queen I just wanted to knock her teeth down her throat (but I digress) . Cant wait for your next story.
angel679 chapter 18 . 12/7/2006
This was great. John has put himself on the outside all by himself. Jack and Sam need to watch Dean very closely cause he just keeps getting hit time after time both physically and emotionally. Love the joking between them even though this time it was more bittersweet. Cant wait for more as always cause you know I love all your stories.
HYPERLITE.HO chapter 19 . 12/7/2006
OMFG LOVE the ending and thank ya very much for the Dean Jack fluff. Been waiting for the Jack vs. Cassie fic so glad its finally here. And I notice they're finally going to the roadhouse. Thank god you don't like Jo because I can't tell you how many fics I've read that have been ruined when they brought Jo in. So that little competition should be interesting as well. Post soon!
Dex1 chapter 19 . 12/7/2006
Jack vs. Cassie, psh...hardly seems fair. Poor Cas, if I didn't...dislike...her so much, I might actually feel sorry for her.
EmSyd chapter 17 . 12/7/2006
Awesome. Everyone has their own version of heroin, at least yours is safer.