Reviews for The Not So Huge Grey Area
LLTogetherForever chapter 5 . 10/27/2006
The best chapter of a story I've ever read. I swear on my life. This was so amazing. It's hard to capture the LL essence, and you did that. Great job.. I shall now proceed to the next chapter.
LGCoffeeAddict chapter 10 . 10/25/2006
aw that was so sweet!
minor-thing chapter 10 . 10/23/2006
read it all in two sittings.

i thought it was good, yes, but Luke's character was definitely stretched out like silly putty. I can't see him saying "i feel like i'm flying", but it's a nice thought.

i also don't necessarly see Lorelai crying after their love making, but again - nice thought.

one more complaint: the photographer at the carnival was a little two forward for my likings. it was a nice concept and could have worked nicely, but he was just too random and "whoa..".

but, other than that, i really enjoyed it! nice job.

-leah
JJSoulmatesLL chapter 10 . 10/21/2006
Loved it! I cant wait for more stories from you!
JJSoulmatesLL chapter 9 . 10/21/2006
OMG this chapter was just amazingly written. You described how they wer feeling perfectly and it was just amzing. Best lines

What is this

The begining of forver
LLfreak chapter 10 . 10/19/2006
i thought it was very good. yeah luke was a little out of character but in a good way. can't wait to read more from you:D
bejasteyuj chapter 10 . 10/19/2006
That was a great ending to a really great story. Love the smut. Wish I had Luke here with me right now. Can't wait to read more of your stories. :)
Lolabelle26 chapter 10 . 10/19/2006
LOVED IT! And I mean that with a capital 'L-O-V-E-D-I-T!'
Cinny72 chapter 10 . 10/19/2006
Wow, everything about this story was FANTASTIC! You have such a great sense of humor and I think you did a great job of staying true to the characters. I love how you got L/L together - so sweet and definitely hot. And love how Lorelai claimed her territory at the end! Bwahaha! Awesome story - I can't wait for more from you because you are uber-talented! Thanks for such a great read!
Glykera chapter 10 . 10/19/2006
great story i loved it, and the ending was great
caitlynmary chapter 10 . 10/19/2006
THAT WAS REALLY GOOD! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THAT STORY!
cywen69 chapter 10 . 10/19/2006
This was such a well written story, and smutty to boot. They're my favorite kind. I can't tell you enough how much I enjoyed reading this. I wish there was more smut in chapter ten but it was still great. I hope you continue to write in this genre, you did a fantastic job. I loved the last scene with Harmony the best. Especially the way Luke fells about PDA's. Put Harmony right in her place too. Shame he didn't have any visual hickeys on his neck too, but I laved it.

cywen69 chapter 9 . 10/19/2006
Wow 4, four, IV, quatro, how many ways can you say 4? I only experienced sex like that with my husband, and that happened the 2nd time we met and I went home with him. He had to relaod twice too. We had sex for over 6 hrs. That's probably why I never let him get away. And I love how you made him quite large. Did you ever see the size of Scott Patterson's hands and fingers. His fingers are long and thick enough to truely screw you into oblivion. As much as I love my husband, I'd give anything to spend a weekend with Scott in a hotel room somewhere. 1 night wouldn't be enough, you need the weekend to get comfortable to heighten the experience, that and a lot of alcohol.(LOL) I really loved your attention to detail. But no oral. I love reading about oral for some reason, his and hers. When he positioned himself between her legs, I was yea, and then he move up to kiss her and I was like no! I still really liked though. Very intimate and loving sex, so sensual and I loved all the kissing. The next chapters the last, bo, it'n not even over yet and i'm sad. Great sex scene, I loved it.

cywen69 chapter 8 . 10/19/2006
Wow, I totally love the hand holding. I just wanted him to lean up and kiss her. And the whole soulmates thing was brilliant. Can't wait for more, I almost forgot to review.

cywen69 chapter 7 . 10/19/2006
Wow, I can't see Luke a being a vagrient in the park, but I'm loving it all the same. I'm surprised they just didn't stay at one of the motels across the street from the park.(LOL) I really like it though. I just can't wait for the sex. Hope it's hot.

89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »