Reviews for The Not So Huge Grey Area
cywen69 chapter 6 . 10/19/2006
THis was such a great chapter, I love Dorney Park. Shame the Waterpark part wasn't open in Sept./Oct. too cold. I bet Lorelai would have loved to see him all wet and sexy. My husband had one of those pictures taken there with his buddy and two girls they just met. It was before we met, but he still has the picture, it's kinda cool. I love seeing the inner child coming out of Luke there. Great Chapter!

bokayjunkie chapter 10 . 10/19/2006
I really loved this story. you played the characters well. the situations well. And i just love the way it turned out. the sould mate thing, Lorelai thinking it was rachel he was talking about, my favorite part. i love jealous lorelai. it seems like Luke's always the jealous one.

anyways. amazing story. i hope you make another one.
Christi06 chapter 10 . 10/18/2006
This is so my favorite story, you have to write more stories like this. I LOVED it.
Cinny72 chapter 5 . 10/17/2006
OMG! This story is amazing! I am in love with it. lol. Seriously, I love L/L getting together fics, and you write so well... plus I love everything that is happening with them in this story. Harmony can get herself another man - because Luke is taken! Haha. Yeah, the massaging scene was totally hot... looking forward to more action later! Please continue, I'm dying to read the rest and felt very sad when I didn't see a button to go to chapter 6. lol. Can't wait for an update!
caitlynmary chapter 5 . 10/15/2006
minor-thing chapter 5 . 10/13/2006
aw, cool. i just read all the chapters in one sitting.

i like the roadtrip plots in fics. and this one -being a roadtrip and all- goes on my "yay! i cant wait for her to update!" list.

the massage? very sexy.

can't wait for your next update,

Waffle's Very Happy chapter 5 . 10/13/2006
i like it its very funny and some of lorelais stuff is defo very accurate...update son like now son :D
NikoSomething chapter 5 . 10/12/2006
All I can say is WOW! I loved every second of it. Please please one of my favorite stories. I love it! hurry up and update!
EffieLaura chapter 5 . 10/12/2006
Hugging yourself is awkward :)

OK, serious now: please continue this story (it's gonna get some dirtiness, right?).

Very short comment, I know, but I don't have that much time.
coffeebean2007 chapter 5 . 10/11/2006
AH, this story is wonderful, you need to update soon. or well at least as soon as you can... :D
Loralaidanes chapter 5 . 10/11/2006
omg omg I loved it write more soon I loved it let it go on and let them get together before they get home it would be a great story to go on forever like 30 chapters it's the best story I have read in 2 days go on please and soon hey can ya email me when you are gonna write more if your gonna write more. cause it will take me a while to find out because I have so many favorites ok well bye great story write more please ~sweetstuff
Lolabelle26 chapter 5 . 10/10/2006
Just read it all. My goodness how I adore it so! Update soon!

Oh, and by the way, this line had me cracking up:

"“You use Jergens lotion?” She chuckled. “My, my Luke, I didn’t know you were so delicate.”" (!)
LLfreak chapter 5 . 10/10/2006
i think that you should change the rating to T and when or if you get to a "dirty" chapter than just warn the readers that chapter 7 has a M rating. i think you are doing a great job and can't wait to read more:D
LoVeLuKe chapter 5 . 10/10/2006
Aww there's nothing like sexual frustration in the morning (its morning here)

I like it, more like loving it right now. Keep a-going.

And I would hug myself but I'm in school, it might seem a little odd
Christi06 chapter 5 . 10/10/2006
Wow! Love the sexual tension. Update soon.
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »