Reviews for The Not So Huge Grey Area
Gymtig chapter 4 . 10/7/2006
I really like this story! The vacation idea was good, and I kida figured out where luke found that grey hair...lol.

I wonder where they were supposed to go to...hm.

I just found this story and I am loving it! We L/L fans need some good smutty stuff and just plain fluff, and your story is perfect for just that :) Keep up the great work!

Please update soon :)
Christi06 chapter 4 . 10/7/2006
I love a jealous Lorelai, update soon.
LLfreak chapter 3 . 10/6/2006
i'm excited to read more of this story. i just hope you don't rush anything. can't wait to read more:D update soon!
bokayjunkie chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
love how you started this. I can't wait to read more. Hopefully there'll be some smut. Can't wait fort heir trip.
JJSoulmatesLL chapter 3 . 10/6/2006
update soon because i love this idea!
delen2000 chapter 3 . 10/6/2006
this is just what Lorelai would do. I can see her run in a do exactly that! And where did Luke find that grey hair anyway?
cywen69 chapter 3 . 10/6/2006
Well, I just read all three chapters and I like it so far. I can't wait to see where she takes him. I also hope you make it nice and smutty. We don't get enough well written smut pieces anymore. I read some of the lower rated stories and I'm like if they got just a little dirty they would be perfect. I love reading all the stories, but the dirty side of my mind goes wild sometime.

Wendy
xAppleDownx chapter 3 . 10/6/2006
Oh, really great story, and really fast updated :D

But update soon, wanne know what happens:D

Asta
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 3 . 10/6/2006
i'm loving this story! you have to update soon!
Christi06 chapter 3 . 10/5/2006
I love it, update soon.
Lukeistheone chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
what's wrong with luke anyway, he hasn't cashed in on a free lap dance. he really is boring. update soon
Lukeistheone chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
aw. poor sad luke. I like where this is going. update soon
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6