Reviews for The Not So Huge Grey Area
cywen69 chapter 4 . 10/8/2006
A great chapter, but it would have taken a lot longer to get to PA from CT. They would probably still be stuck in NYC trying to go over a bridge or through a tunnel. I'm from Philly and I once went to visit a friend in Mass. FOR THE weekend, and it tool me over 8 hrs to get there, 5hrs of which I was stuck in NYC. The traffic there really sucked.

I loved Lorelai getting jealous over the tow truck driver. Luke making that much conversation was a little ooc though. In the next chapter, they should go to the nearest bar to get something to eat and to DRINK. Harmony should show up, in search of Luke, and hit on him. Then some brute of a guy could hit on Lorelai, and get a little too 'playful' with her, and when she says no, Luke can swoop in and save her. Then they can go back to their room with only one bed. The last room at the motel of course. (LOL) Just the idea that ran through my mind reading this. Any suggestions you like, feel free to use.

lemonade113 chapter 4 . 10/7/2006
i like it alot so far...but you have to continue soon!
Gymtig chapter 4 . 10/7/2006
I really like this story! The vacation idea was good, and I kida figured out where luke found that grey

I wonder where they were supposed to go

I just found this story and I am loving it! We L/L fans need some good smutty stuff and just plain fluff, and your story is perfect for just that :) Keep up the great work!

Please update soon :)
Christi06 chapter 4 . 10/7/2006
I love a jealous Lorelai, update soon.
LLfreak chapter 3 . 10/6/2006
i'm excited to read more of this story. i just hope you don't rush anything. can't wait to read more:D update soon!
bokayjunkie chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
love how you started this. I can't wait to read more. Hopefully there'll be some smut. Can't wait fort heir trip.
JJSoulmatesLL chapter 3 . 10/6/2006
update soon because i love this idea!
delen2000 chapter 3 . 10/6/2006
this is just what Lorelai would do. I can see her run in a do exactly that! And where did Luke find that grey hair anyway?
cywen69 chapter 3 . 10/6/2006
Well, I just read all three chapters and I like it so far. I can't wait to see where she takes him. I also hope you make it nice and smutty. We don't get enough well written smut pieces anymore. I read some of the lower rated stories and I'm like if they got just a little dirty they would be perfect. I love reading all the stories, but the dirty side of my mind goes wild sometime.

xAppleDownx chapter 3 . 10/6/2006
Oh, really great story, and really fast updated :D

But update soon, wanne know what happens:D

BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 3 . 10/6/2006
i'm loving this story! you have to update soon!
Christi06 chapter 3 . 10/5/2006
I love it, update soon.
Ahodyuinsentaim chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
what's wrong with luke anyway, he hasn't cashed in on a free lap dance. he really is boring. update soon
Ahodyuinsentaim chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
aw. poor sad luke. I like where this is going. update soon
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6