Reviews for What She Didn't Say
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I just wanted to cry when I read this !

You should continue this.
cheryl sidle chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
WOW! you did it you made me cry(a lot) that story was quite possibly the best thing i have ever read. i'm now going to go read all of your stories i hope you keep writting because i will keep reading!

cheryl :)
chawkchic chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
WHOA! Now that would've been a fantastic scene.
FoxyWombat chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Awesome...well done!
icklebitodd chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
o i have no idea what that epi was about but hey who needs surprises

three chapters and a story! you must be exhausted..or about to bugger off somewhere and leave everybody craving hm

go sara! woo! dark mysterious sara reaching out to help and soothe in that way that she does normally with kids though.

must be said though i thought you nailed her. everything sara said seemed sara *nods at statement*

did she catch him?

"Her voice cut through the room like a dull razor, burning and oozing infection." what a line.
Abzhighman23 chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
wow i really like the way u did this please carry on with this as soon as i want more xx
luv0817 chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Wow. V. well done.
Chione of the Nile chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Thank you God! This was the scen that I was hoping for during Built to Kill part one and 2, I could just pictue it! But no, CBS, couldn't put something like this in. Thanks for doing the next best thing!

Chione
elisa scully chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Excellent story and very well written!
Lady Belle chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
I liked this. I was a bit dissapointed with how little Sara and Catherine intereacted. Nicely written : )
Immi chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
I'm beginning to fear that Sara's only going to be used in GSR scenes... Considering how she reacts to rape cases, it would have only been logical for her to reach out to Cath. But she didn't, which bothers me to no end.

Anyways, thank you for writing this- it's wonderful.

Now I'm off to type an angry letter to the CSI writers that will never be sent... er... right. _ On the other hand, I'll stick with prayer.
necira-skies chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
that was a well written story. good job.