Reviews for Intervention, Part Deux
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Wow, Charlie got the upper hand on FraidyCat? I think its because his soulful eyes and pitiful whimpers threw you off, huh? I know it didn't take long for you to get the upper hand again. (which all of us readers are happy about) :D
The-Spirit-of-a-Child chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
They are so evil. But are you. I'm not sure who to side with. I love your wumping. But Charlie is far to cute to be whumped. I like Don whumping better. Alleyways is good. Even though...nevermind, let's just say he's FINE. I got season two. YAY! I only watched the first episode. When are they gonna stick poor donny with a girl? Gr. I have decided to side with you. UHOH. I'm starting to think like this is real. I know I'm insane...but, I hoped...not like this...oh no. :,-(. lol. Off to more fanfiction.
Alice I chapter 1 . 10/9/2006

Next time you should have Colby come along to try and strong arm you. I love that Charlie hacked you! That's great. he he he He may be afraid of you but he's a sly one.

These interventions are marvelous! Love it.

As dHall mentioned, Charlie has a right to worry but honestly we won't be cutting any body parts off.

2 to 2 1/2 weeks tops for Chapter One of Child of My Heart.
WuHaoNi chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
"Can I have another piece of candy?" Great ending to a great story. Keep them up!
Charlie's Angel 3890 chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
very, very interesting!
Tanager36 chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
I loved this. Having Megan profile you made me squirm. I would not want to be on the other end of that!

You must have some really great ideas in store for us if it was worth trading the file for.

Now I have to go get my calculator and do the math.
quinnb chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Uh oh! You've done another intervention. Sounds like trouble ahead for our favorite brothers!

Looking forward to what comes next!
Eyphur chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
LOL! I love it. Hope you have more stories coming down the pipeline.
stealthy290 chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Awesome, as usual! Looking forward to your next story!
FluffNutter chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
So ... FCat... What's up with the unbalancing bosom?

Sorry so quiet. I don't think I've checked my FluffNutter e-mail in a month (possibly longer - I'm very afraid), but I have been lurking.

Don't let Charlie bully you!
Kippling Croft chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Oh what can I say but well cute story.
Lush chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
FraidyCat, your mind is a very scary place...but I love it!
A Thing For Brothers chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Ah, that was awesome! I love so many of those authors! And I was in it! YAY! They talked about me! LOL So cool!

Great job! I love these stories! They're so fun!
dHALL chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Yes, the dynamic duo to be known as 2headsRbetter has great plans for our beloved Eppeses. Charlie has every right to be worried!

I'm screaming with laughter! I LOVE YOU!

Megan thowing your profile out there...I'd have been pretty peeved at that development myself.

“Just hand the file over, and no one gets whumped.”

GOd, you kill me. I'm still laughing.
sanlinas chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Couldn't stop laughing...great one piece!