Reviews for Handsome
Stitched In Ice chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This is a really nice take on the situation. To see someone explore his point if view on beauty is really interesting an rare to see.

Kudos!
PunkZZZ chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Aw! This was cute. I love Gaara!
Desert.Moon chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
I really did like! A lot. It's interesting that you've written about something we never hear about from Gaara. Like run. said, though, I'd agree that these would probably be Gaara's thoughts on the subject if it ever came up.

I especially like the way you ended it; that last sentence was really meaningful, if you ask me.

I, too, agree that Gaara-sama is... well, far from ugly, but then, every character in the series constantly refers to him as 'creepy', so I guess that they'd consider that not handsome. And it was nice that you explained all that. In my opinion...
run.dog.run chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
very nice and quite insightful.

i think, on the subject of handsomeness, gaara, if he were to think of it, would feel this way. inadequate despite his ability to overcome nearly anyone.

everyone is unhappy with something about themselves... and gaara, the poor child, has never been shown love or affection, and so he might try to justify that by pondering what is wrong with him - besides the monster trapped within him.

this was in many ways as sad as it was cute, and quite refreshing. instead of brooding over deeper things, you've added a realistically superficial element to his character - gaara, of all people, worrying about such things; it reminds everyone that he is human [well, ok, he's a fictional character, but you know what i mean.], and has the same pitfalls.

thanks for writing!
prodigale chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
I thought this drabble was really meaningful - how Gaara nursed the emotions of silent jealousy overtime for those who were better-looking than him. it was poignant, and sad, and part of me wishes to shake gaara (yeah, i'll probably be buried along with his sand coffin no jutsu and die a horrible death)and tell him that there ARE crazy fangirls (me no exclusion) who love him just for who he is, and doesn't care a damn thing for materialistic outlooks.

and we know we all love gaara not because of his looks, but because of what's he's like inside. AWish. and that - i think, is enough to make him handsome on the whole, really.
Sunnii Imperial chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Aw, this is so cute! _ I love it!
aizuhime chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
i liked it! And Gaara's a capital "H"..hehe...it's kinda cliffie though...
SerenNoir chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
I'm a pro at putting my opinion on these sorts of things so I hope you don't take this offensive.

I believe Gaara is extremely handsome.

With what is shock wave of red hair and beautiful aqua eyes surrounded yes by dark circles from lack of sleep, he reminds me of a fiery god. On my Naruto hott list Sasuke is quite far down the line. Really? who has chicken-ass hair? Naruto is pretty cute he's like 4th or 5th on the list.

This is not a flame. Just wanted to let you know that someone in this world does think highly of Gaara-sama but of course this is all in my opinion so it means like.. jack-sqaut

Mask of Mirage