Reviews for When the Circus Came to Town
n0mxMyxD00dl3 chapter 27 . 7/23/2012
It is now 5:45am I have been up all night reading this wonderful story! I found myself crying by the last chapter, you should really make a sequel!
Mcgde chapter 27 . 4/30/2012
26 chapters and 1 short Christmas story. I hope you realize how much I fuckin' love you for this story. That's all I have to say. Give yourself a pay on the back for me, would ya'?
Maddigan Hatter chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
i cant believe kairi's pregnant! then again... we all knew she was a player. youre story is absolutly magnificent! i was captivated and didnt get to bed until two. it would be absolitivly posolutly awesome if you write more stories and other items.

Sincerly~

The amutur speller
Awkwardly Twisted Rainbows chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
lmao! I love Demyx...

Anyway you and your story still rock!

Back into my magical reading portal!
Awkwardly Twisted Rainbows chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I have to say this. I LOVE you. That may sound creepy but for the past 2 or 3 months my family has been breathing down my neck about what i am going to be. What i'm going to do for a living. I love performing A LOT but and i love acting but i hate the atmophere around theatre's the who snobby atmosphere makes me sick, so i was considering Psychology but i would probably suck at it... BUT after reading just the first i know what i want to do! It may sound crazy and the only reason i am telling you this is to stress how amazing you are to me right now. OH! Also just want to say i'm only one chapter in and even beofre this lead me to a life-changing discovery i love the way you write. It's amamzing as well! So you just keep being your awesome self and i'm going to keep reading your FAN-fucking-tastic STORY!
DaniTheGirl chapter 27 . 1/27/2012
This is my second time reading this, and I loved it! The only thing I would suggest would be that you stick to the pairing that the story was entitled to. I didn't really notice it the first time, but now that I read it again, there is a certain point from where you switch from an Akuroku story, to a Soriku story. Now I don't have anything against Soriku, but if the story is labelled "Axel & Roxas, Romance" then that's what I'm looking for, not a Sora & Riku, Romance. I understand that you wanted there to be more pairings, but you could of just switched on and off, instead of shifting almost completely into another pairing half way through. Like sometimes Axel would magically disappear, then Roxas would leave and then there would be no Akuroku. But all in all, it was nice fanfic, and I loved the ending. It sorta made up for the lack of Akuroku in the later chapters.
Sukaretto Yuki chapter 27 . 1/4/2012
This is on my favourites list. I still have a good 15 multi-chap circus stories after this and I'm comparing them all to this one by accident, not really fair for them but I loved this one, it's on my favs and I will definitely re-read. I LOVED it.
Sukaretto Yuki chapter 26 . 1/4/2012
wtf, the college kids should be in jail for hurting Sora! Who the heck did this?
Sukaretto Yuki chapter 25 . 1/4/2012
WHAT? SORA! OH NO! I was right.. ugh.. what did they do to him?... I'll kill them for hurting him.. or I'd like to ; Horribly sweet and well written chapter. :)
Sukaretto Yuki chapter 24 . 1/4/2012
Whipped puppy eh? Holy crap Demyx and Xigbar? Never saw that one coming O.o... AXEL AND RIKU? Sora chickened out? shit he got kidnapped by the college kids didn't he.. o.o
Sukaretto Yuki chapter 23 . 1/4/2012
BLEEP YOU. I've gone from giddy and happy to bawling my eyes out. He's not allowed to die! They better take him somewhere where there isn't any rain.. this better work out. CAN I HAVE YOUR SON? You never cease to make me laugh... it's official my dog thinks I''m insane. I'm scaring the crap out of him, he's now hiding from me and my sobbing laughter. LARXENE WALKED IN XD OMFG AXEL WALKED IN XD I love youuu. You made him fine and life goes on and I love this XD
Sukaretto Yuki chapter 22 . 1/4/2012
Ok.. the first thing I'm thinking is extremely dirty.. My guess it's them practicing some form of act? Yup. LMFAO. I hate that stretch. Same with the splits one with a partner.. ooowwwiieee. I know it all too well. YES SORA BETTER GO! and demyx is right, no sex in the tent...

If axel dies... I'm tempted to threaten to stop reading but the story is too good.. so.. please.. i'm begging.. don't kill him :'(
Sukaretto Yuki chapter 21 . 1/4/2012
Belong? Other than Roxas belonging under Axel and Sora belonging under Riku I'm going to have to say that Roxas finds out what his talent is?

How can you not take that the wrong way Axel? And I knew it XD Axel knew it mwahahaha. lol. BE ONE WITH YOUR INNER BUTTERFLY! XD were these two made for circus and comedy? First trampoline now balancing? And the random jokes. I can't stop laughing. It's so entertaining to imagine. XD Gotta pee? GOTTA PEE XD lmfao. Demyx.. demyx.. demyx XD omfg. I wouldn't mind if Roxas wore a sundress. This chapter is literally making me giddy and hyper. baby for your thoughts? I'm g-. You're killing me here XD HAHA XD that's a scary threesome, not unheard of though. I like the fact that you don't have them able to do it all right away. You make this very realistic. WHY ALL THE BUNNIES XD I swear I will never look at bunnies or bunny sex the same way again. YOU TOLD KAIRI I WAS THE GIRL? you need to stop! I need to be able to breath! lol. GOD I LOVE THIS XD and the ending? Same quote I used at the beginning of this review O.o scary.
Sukaretto Yuki chapter 20 . 1/4/2012
Only one thing to say... AXEL IS SOOO GONNA GET RIKU FOR THAT XD STRAIGHT MY ASS!
Sukaretto Yuki chapter 19 . 1/4/2012
I might finish this entire fic in one shot. O.o I assume it is over? Oh, you're into theatre? Theatre rehearsal? Makes sense.

Seussify the circies? Best short thing ever XD It made me laugh, unfortunately your DA account is poof so I can't see Roxas' costume but I'll try to imagine XD OH COME ON! I so want to see it now XD Demyx's reaction is priceless, i need to see itt. I can sort of imagine but it's so complex. As for the performance. It made me smile. Another well written, entertaining chapter :D
926 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »