Reviews for An Equinox Carol
Mimic chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
"Why is she doing that?"
"Because it feels so good when you stop."

It is true, but when I overdo it stops feeling good and you have to stick with double pain. So, be careful guys.

Thank you for writing this, it was lovely and I was really curious to know about Amy again.
BTW, I always like when Helen makes a "non appearance". The way they only talk about her is so cool. She is a good OC and I'm saying that because I usualy don't like OCs much.
Mimic chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
"Uh, how many do you think?"
"Three?"
"Sure, three it is. Good guess."
"If I'd said four would you have agreed to four?"
"You know me, always agreeable. Hey, two or three were Bonnie's guests."

This conversation is awesome, Shego got a level up in law school.

I'm an adult who likes to play with children, there's nothing wrong with this u.u

You a have a red girl? I would never have guessed, but the love for KP makes more sense now. At least is a good looking curse. I know those well (not because of myself, exactly). Makes me feel a little sorry for Sheki, but I like dark hair more.
honoradele chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Standard Request: Please, can I have some more?

Okay, once I started rereading this I remembered who the villain in this story was.

So has Wade already conquered the Earth?
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
This episode felt interesting. Not only for its content, but because the pacing kept everything being intriguing and surprising. At first I wondered for a moment – even if I had no idea as to why Shego would be looking for her – that the so called missing person might be Yori. But I guess it made much more sense for it to be Amy.

It’s a bit… surprising might be the word. Last time I checked, DNAmy seemed really nasty and even sadistic. Maybe it was for the latest months of misery or the kindness she was shown, but she feels almost like a completely different person here. I’m kinda torn this time, not sure if I should demand some proper character development, or if this is one of those cases where leaving things to my imagination might be best.

Again, I like the twins getting more and more included into the fics, and now, going for the last remarkable element…

Wade turned out to be the “villain”. Wow, just… wow. Really didn’t see that one coming, but it was really a great twist. Glad to see that everything turned out for the best by the end of the day, though. Characters’ having such different aspects about themselves is one of the reasons I like this series so much.

And before I forget about Wade (and Joss), I forgot to mention in the previous review, but it seems like there’s a yet-to-be-written story there involving them. There’s this whole mention ‘bout them having broken up mentioned around here and there, yet how exactly it happened it’s never explained, and I was wondering if whenever not knowing that would or wouldn’t be an issue regarding the following episode of Team Possible II, which is what I got next in the list.

But well, bring rain and wind, nothing ever stops me. And I won’t stop ‘til I dig every last bit of this series and what comes of it after I’m done. And maybe something else in your immense pile of stories. I’m pretty much a freaking Fanfic Eater now. XD

Now we got our first hint at Jane’s upcoming origin and I got an idea of what the hell the Smaug is (where the hell did THAT name come from! _U). Little by little, the gap between this and "Horror Stories" seems to be getting filled, yet… (*goes check the list*) god-DAMN I still got a lot in the way!

Yours, "Got a new diet" Alexander/Alexlayer.
He,he… bring it!
Itachi's aprentice chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
Itachi's aprentice chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Tjikicew chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
'Smaug'? I like that one, even if it is a dead giveaway.

I hope Wade can forgive himself once he realises what he's done. I also hope neither Ron nor Kim ever find out!

Great story!

Thanks for the share!
Tjikicew chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
"I hate my hair", damn and me always falling in love over hair. Mostly black though.

I like how they all start to trust Amy, more or less.

The way you depict Ron is dead on character to me.

Great chapter, thanks.
Tjikicew chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I suspect Wade did some identity theft, which is a bad thing. He loved Kim though and love is blind. Sigh, man's inhumanity to man.

Pity full but good written chapter.
Thomas Linquist chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
I see Shego still lives by her own code. Get the "nerd" to clean up his mess, and live with the consequences. I'm just surprised she didn't light a little fire under his butt, for old times' sake.
Wispr chapter 3 . 5/2/2008
Don't know why but this is the first review FF has allowed tonight.

Really was an interesting story. It really showed a nasty side to Wade and an caring side to DNAmy. I liked how Shego tracked her down and the ending was really good!

Wispr
Rei Hino Scout Of Fire chapter 3 . 12/25/2007
Smaug as in the dragon?
Rei Hino Scout Of Fire chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
Just a quick Helen based question. Can Kim see her at all/will she ever see her (even briefly)? And do you have a background story, that's actually written? Keep up the great stuff, I suspect most people aren't reviewing for the same reason I haven't been often. You have so much stuff and it's all so good it's hard to find something to mention other than "that was good".
shinneodeus chapter 3 . 7/1/2007
Shego. you left your mind elsewhere. HAHAH. Promising to amy that. Interesting offer Amy made to Shego of a third child. It will be important later?

Wade Wade. Creeping me out now. doing that to amy. hope he follows Shego's advice.

Daddy.M. Kim and Shego will have to explain their daughters about their uniqueness sooner or later.

Read you later!