Reviews for Wrath Of The Horde
Evils' Revenge chapter 13 . 11/30/2014
Absolutely amazing, man! I was a bit sad for the end of Keldor, but I really liked how you transformed him into a lich.
Again, really a wonderfull job: all the personalities of the characters are respected, and the story itself was well organized.
ChaotixController chapter 13 . 8/17/2013
I must say, I applaud your genius. The structure, the content, the character, and the continuity this story had it all. Your rendition of a continued He-Man modern series is by far one of the best I've read. I admit that it made perfect sense that if anything could get Hordak out of Despondos it would be the infinity Key, and the way how you set up introducing characters like the unique creation of Modulok and the intro of Shadow Weaver and Adora and make it all work in a way that makes sense and fit the He-Man Modern series style. In fact they way it is read makes it feel like your actually watching the series. I also enjoyed your characters interaction such as Modulok and Weavers classic Magic versus Technology argument. I will continue to look for more of this excitement in this saga. Though I have to ask, what exactly is to become of Tri-Clops? Will Skeletor get him back?
CMR Rosa chapter 13 . 1/1/2011
This his been a great story.
Glassgow Smile chapter 13 . 2/1/2010
This was a wonderful story, I loved the lich aspect for Skeletor, it was very wonderfully done, but I have a question did you base the idea somewhat on the Liches from World of Warcraft?

I loved the whole Skeletor/Evil-Lyn chemistry, liked the way Hordak was portrayed, all in all this was something I utterly enjoyed.
LadyKatherine29 chapter 13 . 3/14/2009
Awsome, awsome last couple of chapters. Very well done. I really enjoyed both. I agree with making Skelly a lich. You did a nice job with that. Since old Skelly was already half way there. It makes perfect sense to have done what you did. I also enjoyed the Hordak/Adora interaction a lot. Very well done. I liked your take on him a great deal. He's very hardcore, yet there are small undertones of parently love. Which is cool with me. I've always liked Hordak/Adora parent child interactions. He raised her after all. Makes perfect sense. Over all you did a great job with everyone. Liked your take on Weaver a lot too.
Philip Gipson chapter 13 . 3/13/2009
I like the energy you put into the whole fanfic. He-Man and his allies (and Skeletor, of all people) defeat Hordak, though it's just temporary. Like the Sorceress said at the end, the war is far from over. Your upcoming sequel to this story should be just as energetic yet have plenty of originality. Your idea of Skeletor being a lich is radical. Though he's not invulnerable, he will never truly die. As for Hordak's mysterious apprentice, who is revealed as Adora, we'll find out more about her next time you post your sequel. Until then...good journey.
anon chapter 13 . 3/12/2009
Sweet kind of hoping King Hs or Hiss would also appear but this was awesome isn't Horde Prime Hordak's big brother and doesn't he have a son named Zed
Dr Facer chapter 13 . 3/12/2009
Well, it certainly took long, but it was worth it.

I liked what you did to Skeletor, it certainly fits him,and I loved the dynamic between him and Evil Lyn in this chapter. I do hope the feelings Evil Lyn expressed for Skeletor in previous chapters do come into play in the sequel. Hmm... does that mean Lyn now owns the phylactery which carries Keldor's soul? Talk about placing your life into your significant other hands...

I also expect Tri-Klops to come back, after Skeletor and Evil-Lyn, he's my favorite evil warrior, and since it seems you're setting him up towards something, let's hope he gets a somewhat larger role.

Adora, I must say was handled quite well, when I saw that this was the end I thought she would have a sudden change of heart, which worried me a little; it is a good thing you're moving slowly towards changing her to her role as She-Ra.

There's something I've been wanting to mention about that, though, Adora is quite a formidable warrior as she is now, once she gets her hands on a Power Sword, will you make her a force even more effective than He-Man? After all, Adam is not a warrior at all and it seems his sister is far better than him at everything (leadership, fighting skills, wits maybe?) Will this cause a rift between the twins in the future? I certainly hope this comes into play.

I'll wait for the sequel and thank you for such an amazing story, congratulations.
Heart of the Demons chapter 11 . 11/28/2008
I like this story a lot. It directly follows the current "He-Man" series but has elements of the original too, like when He-Man commands Castle Grayskull's jawbridge to open. This story takes place after the second season of the short-lived 2002 "He-Man" cartoon, as Hordak and his Evil Horde are the main focus. We last saw Hordak in the "Power of Grayskull" episode in a flashback. Characters from the classic "He-Man" and "She-Ra" franchises make an appearance, like RIO Blast and Sweet Bee. My gosh, you must be a "He-Man" and "She-Ra" fan for life. The main plot of this fanfic is that Hordak returns to Eternia from Despondos to seize claim of Castle Grayskull so he'll rule the universe, but He-Man, as always, steps in to save the day. So, when will you update this story again?
Dr Facer chapter 11 . 6/16/2008
Great update. I enjoyed this chapter very much; the figth between Shadow Weaver and Sorceress was definitively the highlight of the episode, and Skeletor is back! I loved how he's still as arrogant as always.
LadyKatherine29 chapter 11 . 6/14/2008
Excellent chapter. loved it compleatly. Everyone was written very well. My only problem was not having Adora take out Buzzoff. He was trying to kill her after all. but I digress, that's one minor point. Over all enjoyed how you moved the plot and this was really good. Skeletor was classic him. Brilliant yet a moron all at once. Modulock goes out crusing him as well he should. He-Man was a bit of a tool, but that was what I excepted. Hordak compleat bad ass as always. Weaver was good too. This owned.
Evelyn CMB chapter 11 . 6/13/2008
Great battle! I loved the part where He-Man "came back." And it was great to see the characters berating each other for not killing their enemies fast enough-it's so true! If there was less gloating and more action, the bad guys would win a lot more often, wouldn't they? Good thing they have egos!
Evelyn CMB chapter 10 . 4/7/2008
Awesome chapter! I think you've gotten better with every one!
Dr Facer chapter 10 . 3/30/2008
Wow... you updated faster than usual, thank you!

I enjoyed this chapter very much; but in my humble opinion, the Evil-Lyn's scenes really steal the show, the way you have her admit her feelings for Keldor in this time of crisis was really well done.

I'm curious about the thing Lyn did to cure Skeletor, what was that spell? Is Keldor now one of the living dead or some kind of a vampire?

As a small note, I remember owning a toy from the 80's line, a He-Man figure actually, that had this battle damage feature in its chest armor that you could "fix" by moving it with the finger. Did you base He-Man's new armor on that particular toy?
LadyKatherine29 chapter 10 . 3/30/2008
Lyn turned him into one of the living dead. or something worse. damn. dead would have been better. question is did Keldor go insane again? Feel for Adam. he's really getting the stick. one he doesn't like to kill. two his uncle is a mental evil case. three he's got to play stupid to it all until Randor tells him.

Hordak has issues to work out. his young adopted daughter will surly want to make amends. for what ever she thinks she did wrong. that should be a good talk. All heck is breaking. Scare Glow still wants off the planet and home. Next chapter looks to be fire works all a around. damn!